Chapter 15 ❤︎ She's Back

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name❤︎

❤︎F/N Means First Name❤︎

❤︎L/N Means Last Name❤︎

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color❤︎

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color❤︎

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color❤︎

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color❤︎

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name❤︎

❤︎POV Means Point of View❤︎

Your POV

I woke up, my eyes fluttering open. I stretched and sat up within the elegant bed of the hotel room. Daniel was nowhere to be seen, probably went to sleep in his room. I couldn't believe yesterday happened. Daniel was my official boyfriend. I can't believe it, honestly, it's amazing.

I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom, got a quick shower, dried up, put on some clothes and did my hair. I brushed my T/C tail so it could 'floof' up a bit more and I brushed the tip of my EA/C ears so they could 'floof' up as well.

I walked out of the bathroom and searched my room for my phone. Once I found it, I settled down onto my bed and I saw a ton of text messages from a familiar group 'The Pack'. It was the pack's personal texting group chat. Once I opened it, I saw a horrifying thing. 'Maria Has Joined the Group.', the only person greeting Maria being Aaron.

I saw also a previous text from Aaron. I looked at it.

A - Aaron Y - You

A - I suggest welcoming back Maria. She's been through a lot. You didn't get the evidence back to me so I have to welcome her back to the pack with open arms. I'm sorry, if she did do anything. But I don't have any proof against her, so she's welcomed back.

Y - I understand. Thank you, alpha.

A - Thank you for understanding.

I breathed in and out steadily. I saw Daniel walk out of his room groggily. "Good morning, N/N..." He mumbled tiredly. I grinned and waved slightly. "G'morning, Daniel." I said, getting up. I walked over to Daniel and hugged him tightly, accidentally dropping my phone.

Daniel picked it up and I'm assuming he read my texts because he stood in shock. "Are you kidding me?"  I heard him mumble. "What is it?" "Maria.. She's back..? I didn't know she'd be back immediately this morning.." Daniel said silently. I squeezed him harder. "It's okay.. Just.. Leave it be.." I mumbled, Daniel nodded. I leaned up and kissed his cheek, seeing him blush slightly.

Daniel handed me back my phone and Daniel began walking over to the kitchen section, but I kicked him out of the way- or pushed him- whatever you prefer. "W- Hey! What was that for?" Daniel said, laughing. "Nu-uh. We're not cooking! We're going out to eat!" I said, pushing him to the door. "Fine, fine!" Daniel said, laughing.

Once me and Daniel walked out of the door, Daniel wrapped one of his arms around my waist and pulled me towards him, me resting my head on his shoulder. "I love you, N/N.." Daniel mumbled. "I love you too, Daniel.." I whispered back.

Suddenly, we saw a evil sight. Maria.

"Daniel!? What are you doing with.. WITH HER!?" Maria gasped, jumping back. Daniel didn't even flinch, he just grasped me tighter. "What do you mean?" Daniel asked, confused. "You know EXACTLY what I mean. You're not HERS. You're MINE. So why didn't you ever do that to me!? She's not your girlfriend, I AM." Maria snapped aggressively. "Uhhh... We were never even dating?" Daniel asked, one of his ears twitching. Maria yelled in anger.

"Me and Y/N are actually, uhh... In a relationship.." Daniel mumbled. "WHAT!? ARE YOU. KIDDING ME!?" Maria screamed. I pulled out my phone and recorded the audio so  everything Maria said was recorded. "FIRST YOU REPORT ME TO THE ALPHA- NO, TO AARON, I DON'T EVEN CONSIDER HIM A ALPHA ANYMORE, NOW YOU, YOU DISGUSTING LITTLE PEST, YOU STEAL MY MAN!?" Maria yelled aggressively. I nuzzled Daniel, feeling more comforted when I did that. I stopped recording the audio and texted it all to Aaron.

Suddenly, pretty much immediately, I saw Aaron beside Maria. He runs fast, I'll tell you that. I saw him whisper something to Maria before basically dragging Maria, probably to speak to her privately.

"Well, that's going to be happening for the next couple days, or weeks, or months, or years." I mumbled. I sighed.

Fun.

AN - Another chapter is coming later today. I'm really inspired to write, so.. Expect more chapters today!