Chapter 14 ❤︎ Questions & Answers

❤︎ Y/N Means Your Name

❤︎F/N Means First Name

❤︎L/N Means Last Name

❤︎EA/C Means Ear Color

❤︎T/C Means Tail Color

❤︎E/C Means Eye Color

❤︎H/C Means Hair Color

❤︎N/N Means Nick Name

❤︎POV Means Point of View

Daniel's POV

My eyes fluttered open. When I looked beside me, Y/N was cuddled close to me, snoring cutely. I blushed. I guess while we were watching Netflix we fell asleep.

I carefully got up, getting Y/N's arms off of me. When I finished, she was still asleep. I sighed in relief before walking over to our mini kitchen in our hotel room, or should I say rooms. I opened the fridge door. There was some eggs, and I saw some batter and... I could make pancakes!

I grabbed all of the ingredients and prepared some pancakes. I prepared two plates, one for me and one for Y/N. Then, I heard a knock on the door.

When I walked over and opened it, I saw Aaron. "Hi alpha!" I barked enthusiastically. "Hello, Daniel! Can I see Y/N?" Aaron asked. He didn't sound to happy. "Oh, uh, okay." I said quietly, walking over to the bed and shaking Y/N. "Wake up.." I quietly cooed into one of her ears. I saw her EA/C ears twitch before her E/C eyes fluttered open.

Your POV

"Nnngh... Daniel..?" I mumbled. I looked over, seeing Daniel's blue eyes, that were also full of worry. "Get up.." He said softly. I got up, rubbing my head. I smelled pancakes. "What do you need...?" I mumbled before looking towards the door, seeing Aaron. "Oh, alpha?" I said, surprised.

"Y/N, can I speak to you?" Aaron said sternly. I gulped and nodded, walking outside with Aaron, closing the door behind me. "Yes?" I said, worried. "Maria.." Aaron began. "I want proof what Blaze said is true." Aaron said. "What!? But.. It already happened!" I stuttered. "I don't know. But if it's proven true  by tomorrow, I'll exile Maria. If not, Maria will be let back into the pack tomorrow." Aaron said, walking off before I could protest. I sighed and walked back into the hotel room.

"What happened?" Daniel asked almost instantly. "We need proof Maria did what she did, if we don't get evidence by tomorrow, Maria is back in, if we do get evidence, Maria is exiled." I explained. Daniel sighed and just, breathed for a couple of seconds. "I don't think we can get any evidence without getting back to the main resort.. We'll just.. Have to let Maria back in." Daniel sighed. "But- What she-" I began.

"Listen, she won't interfere with our relationship-  I mean it's not official yet we're just dating but- You get what I mean! I won't let it happen!" Daniel said. I laughed and hugged him, I hugged him close. "You better.." I mumbled. I felt Daniel hug me back closely.

Soon enough, we let go of each other and I grabbed a plate of pancakes and we sat down at a table and ate. With a mouth full I barked; "This is so good Daniel!" "Thanks!" Daniel said, grinning. When we finished I grabbed the silverware and plates and put them in the sink. "I'll wash these later.." I mumbled out loud.

"Hey Y/N?" Daniel said. I turned around to look at Daniel. "Yeah?" I said, looking at him. "Do you want to go out with Blaze, Dottie and Rylan today?" He said. "Sure!" I said, grinning. Daniel grinned back. "Alright! I'll tell them we'll meet them wherever they want to meet!" Daniel said, getting on his phone and I assumed he began texting Blaze, Dottie and Rylan.

I leaned against the dishwasher and yawned and stretched and walked over to Daniel and sat beside him, him sitting on my bed. I looked over to see him texting a group chat with him, Rylan and Dottie. They're such a cute trio, honestly.

I'm guessing Dottie was with Rylan. I wouldn't be surprised. 

"Before we meet them, can I take you somewhere Y/N?" Daniel asked, looking towards me. I looked at him for a couple moments before responding. "Of course!"

Daniel got up and grabbed my hand, putting his phone away. Daniel began walking out, his hand holding mine, I followed, before he began running. Suddenly, we were at a coast. A beach coast, but no one was nearby anywhere. No beach towels, no umbrellas, no nothing.

There was the slight noise of seabunnies, seagulls and water, but nothing else. It was oddly soothing.

Daniel grabbed both of my hands before looking into my eyes. I looked up at him, him being taller than me, looking at him. I saw Daniel blush before breathing in and out steadily. He looked slightly panicked. "Y/N..." He began. He pulled me into a hug and whispered into one of my ears; "Will- Will you be  my official girlfriend?" He mumbled. I heard panic in his voice, and slight anxiety. I felt him tremble the more I waited to respond. "Yes.." I whispered back.

All of a sudden, I felt Daniel pick me up, gazing at me, blushing and smiling. He pulled me into a kiss and neither of us let each other girl. We went from dating to becoming official girlfriend and boyfriend. This was awesome.

Afterward, a timer went off in Daniel's pocket. It was a phone timer. He grabbed it and turned it off. It was more of a alarm, like a alarm clock. But oh well. "We should get going to meet Rylan and them." Daniel whispered, putting me down. I nodded.

I leaned against Daniel, Daniel wrapping one of his arms around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. As we walked, we saw Rylan, Dottie and Blaze come into view. Dottie was standing in the middle of Blaze and Rylan, them all waving. "Hi Daniel, hi Y/N!" Dottie shouted, waving furiously. "Hey guys!" Blaze shouted. "Hurry up!" Rylan shouted jokefully. Daniel let me go and started running, me running as well.

"So, what are we doing?" I asked, looking at the three werewolves, then looking at Daniel- so the four werewolves. "We're just going out and going for a swim!" Blaze said energetically- and loudly. I nodded. "Okay!"

Good thing I wasn't wearing my favorite outfit.

We all began running to the beach. Not the same one Daniel took me to, though.

Blaze pulled out a ball, grinning, and threw it. We all chased after it. Dottie tried to grab it but I jumped onto it, me sliding through the sand and grabbing it, until Blaze ran and snatched it. I saw Daniel run after Blaze, though, and slyly take the ball, but Rylan almost instantly took the ball.

We all played for a while before the ball landed in the water eventually. Then, we all jumped in, and ended up splashing at each other.

We all played together and stuff until we all got tired and got out of the water. I felt like I was going to pass out. Blaze pulled out some towels out of a bag and gave us each other. I dried off and put the towel around me. Because we were at starlight, everyone was usually already wearing swimsuits, it wasn't weird, so I was already wearing a swimsuit, so I wrapped a towel around me.

I yawned and leaned against someone I assumed was Daniel because I heard a familiar laugh that sounded like Daniel. I felt Daniel pick me up and I think I just passed out.

Daniel's POV

I picked up Y/N, Y/N almost instantly falling asleep. I watched her breathe steadily and cutely snore. I smiled. It felt nice for her, my new girlfriend, to be around me.

I waved goodbye to Blaze and Dottie. Rylan ended up going home earlier because he was tired. I saw Blaze and Dottie hold each other's hand as they walked away, they're such a cute couple! I walked home with Y/N and entered our hotel room, putting Y/N into her bed.

Once I put  Y/N to bed I walked into my room and settled down into my own bed in the separate smaller room, falling asleep steadily.