WTH?

Thank you for over 100 reads! 

  (Annabeth's POV)  

I don't know what to think about Sophie and her friends. They are really nice, don't get me wrong. However, I find them, strange. Too perfect. Percy thinks that they are not human, which I am starting to think myself, but then wouldn't our satyrs have brought them to cam already?

I pondered, until I heard the coach calling the first group of kids. It was Percy, Keefe, and a few people named Elizabeth, Elinia, and Alice. "Go Percy!" I yelled. He got this. Training at camp should help him dominate everyone. But when the couch yelled "GO!" I was completely unprepared for the Keefe guy to sprint ahead of him. How was that possible? Percy spent most of his time training, or running away from monsters. Percy just managed to get ahead. Percy getting 3:45, Keefe with a 3: 47. I was left open mouthed. 

How did this boy almost beat Percy? I didn't have time to ponder it, until I heard a high pitched scream. Everyone started to run inside the building. I looked around, and my eyes settled on a huge grey drakon, with amber eyes. 

"What is it?!" Percy shouted at me

"What is it?!" Percy shouted at me. "I pointed to the drakon, and Percy sighed. "Just say it." he told me. "I told you so." I teased. "Well, we got some work ahead of us." Percy charged. I went to join him, but not before I noticed that the area was clear of anyone, besides Sophie and her friends. They just stood there staring at us. I got a feeling they saw through the mist, but they didn't seem surprised. I wasn't able to think about it long, because the drakon slapped me with it's think, hard tail. The world turned hazy. 

Sorry for short chapter.