•4•

Ik I suck at writing but then again I got nothing better to do then this so.... Enjoy chapter 4... 💔

Diego POV
As I went to introduce myself to the models I noticed this baddie. Man im telling you shawty had a fat ass and nice curves. Obviously she saw me starring at her but I noticed it didnt bother her so I decided to approach her. As soon as she saw me going up to her she turned around and meet her eyes with mine. Obviously I couldn't just go up to her with out an excuse so I told her if she will like to be my main model. And she said yes. I cant lie I was dead Happy asl but obviously I didnt let it show cuz ever time I show my feeling I get hurt or laughed at. So I decided just to turn around and head back to the room I was in.
As soon as I finished getting ready I walked to the set but when I got there I noticed all the models where there except for my main model. So I decided to go outside and look for here just to make sure everything was ok. But I quickly noticed it wasn't. There she was on the crying while holding her phone up to her ear. Looking heart broking asf.
***
I suck at writing ik 💔
But I hoped u liked this chapter.

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***