•26•

Venus POV
As soon as I thought Diego's and I relationship was going well Diego proofs me wrong. It not that I mad that Diego didnt tell me about his new album (with is very good by the way) it just that I thought our relationship was getting better and we weren't keeping secrets from each other but Diego finds a way to ruin shit. He better have a good reason why he didnt tell me about his new album tonight when he comes over.

Diego POV
Welp I guess Venus is going to want me to explain why I kept my album hidden from her and tbh I dont even know what I'm going to say. Obviously I wanted to surprise her with it but that might not be a good explanation to give to her. Sometimes I wonder why she cares so much about me, we aren't even technically dating  we're just "Friend" I guess. But lets not bring that up when I see her tonight I dont want to fuck up shit more than I might have already. Something I just wish Venus can be happy at me instead of always be pissed or mad at me. I wonder why she has so many trust issues or sometimes I wonder if she even trusts me.

***
I be trying to update this wack ass story but I dont even know where the story going anymore so if you got any ideas of what I should write about please dm me on Instagram @ z.a.y.y.y.y and give a bitch ideas you feels me. Well anyway what you guys think about Lil Xans new album? Comment or dm on Instagram. Oh and one more thing #free69 and R.I.P Pappy. Pray for Chicago 🙏🏼 mfks be crazy out here. Well im done BYEEE...
Vote???

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***