•31•

Diego POV
Venus was black out drunk. I never seen her this fucked up before and quite frankly I was starting to get really worried about her. She was still messing around with that dude that I later found out was named Jordan. I seen him try to do some fuck shit with Venus but she wouldn't let him. And me being the stupid shit I am didnt even do anything to that dude. I aint wanna get in a fight cuz I was kinda getting fucked up as well but I still manage to control myself. I didnt keep my eyes off of Venus the whole time she was with that dude.
*2 hours later*
I was getting ready to fucking have a panic attack. I had gotten up to go use the bathroom but when I got back to the living room I didnt see Venus or the Dude that she was messing with. I was starting to getting really worried cuz Venus won't leave while being that fucked up she might be kinda slow but she aint stupid when I comes to being fucked up. I ran around the house trying to see if I can find her. Nothing. No one saw her leave. Nothing. She just disappeared.

Venus POV
Where am I? How did I get here?
I woke up in a room that didnt look fimilar to me. I was really sore and my body ached with pain. I got up from the bed that I was lying on to look for my phone but I couldnt find it. I started to head to the door that most likely lead outside the room. When I tried to swing the door open it was locked. I started to get worried because I didnt know wtf was going on.
After with felt like hour of yelling for help I started to hear the door to the room being to unlock and open. My heart started racing when I saw who was behind the door.  "How did you find me?" Was the only thing I asked before I got hit in the head and blacked out.
***
Idk why this took me so fucking long to write.... My bad my dudes😭💔. I be trying to update but I been having HELLA school work and assignments that are all due this friday... Pray for a bitch 😭 nah but here y'all go with yet again another wack ass chapter.... And yes I have decided to keep the story going...  COMMENT AND VOTE??

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***