•27•

Venus POV
As I was getting ready for Diego to come over I decided to listen to his new album. I have to admit the first few song of the album where fucking amazing but I didnt expect for the song to get EVEN more better. I was proud of what Diego accomplish even though he didnt tell me anything about his new album.
After about 30 minutes of getting ready I heard a knock at the door. I then went over to open the door without being surprised I saw Diego on the other side of the door holding up with seemed like a thousand pink roses infront of him. I instantly smiled. I then grabbed the roses and placed then on a little table next to my door and gave Diego a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug before inviting him inside.

***
Wassup guy 💀. Well I have decided (or not) that this book will soon come to a ending but I dont know if there should be a second book. So let me know what chu guys think u feels me. Oh and this chapter not over I just wanted to let y'all know what the deal is 💀.

***
Diego POV
I walked into Venus's house and sat down on her couch. Tonight might get a little interesting. I just hope it doesnt make things different for me and Venus. And hopefully she does get to mad about the album situation.
*ion feel like writing a conversation between Diego and Her so at this point they on good terms*. After I talked to Venus about the whole album situation she wasnt really that mad at me. To my surprise she was actually happy for me since I dropped my first album which I put my mind and soul into. I was happy she wasnt mad. But then she told me she had a little surprise waiting for me upstairs. Me being me HATES surprises but I didn't let that interfere with what Venus had for me upstairs. So I got off the couch and started walking upstairs and headed to Venus room. I didn't expect what I saw when I opened the door. On the bed I saw a box of pregnancy test not yet opened then Venus said, "I might or might not be pregnant".
***
Aye book 2 might be about the baby or she might not even be pregnant 💀 well see though but no this not the end of the book. But idk if I should make a second book or just have everything in one book 🤦🏼 let me know what y'all think.

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***