•30•

** This chapter was not edited**

Diego POV
Ever since me and Venus broke up ive been seeing hella girls. Im trying so hard to find someone who treated me the wad Venus treated me. But that nearly impossible. I havent talked in 5 months some of the hardest months of my life. The only reason I havent talked to her was cuz I dont want to make things worse between us. Im gonna win her back I just need time. Well anyway I also been partying and getting fucked up. I be stoned out my mind. Damn when they told my forgetting someone you love is hard I never believed it but I guess I do now.
Today we supposed to be having a party some where by my crib obviously imma post up. But some people told me that Venus and this girl name Kate finna be there so i was debating if I should go or not. And of course that didnt take long to decide. Venus not finna ruin my plans.

Venus POV
It was bout 11 o'clock when me and Kate made it to the party. I dead heard the music from a couple of blocks away. As soon as me and Kate got inside we decided to go get some drink. After about 4 drinks I was already kind of tipsy but not fully drink yet then people started offering me blunts and of course I accepted them since I wanted to get FUCKED up. I know later imma regret my decisions.

Diego POV
I walked into the party like at hoping Venus wasnt there. But as soon as I walked I saw Venus in the kitchen with one of her friend. She didnt see me so I just walked into the living room where most of my friend where chilling at. After about 1 hour of us laughing and passing blunts to each other Venus came and sat on my lap. By the was she was acting I can tell she was fucked up. I was kind of pissed by the way Venus was acting but I just let it be. She started talking to me bout some random as shit... Next thing I knew she was running to the bathroom to throw up. HOW TF DID SHE GET TO THE BATHROOM WHEN SHE WAS SO FUCKED UP? Obviously me being a smart ran into the bathroom and held her hair back so it wont get on her. I then ran to the kitchen and grabbed some water. And when I came back she was gone. I ran around the house looking for her to make sure she was ok. When I found her she was all up on this dude. I was getting MAD asf but then I thought we weren't even together so why should I care. But deep down I knew Venus was still and always will be MY girl. I left her and went back to chilling in the living room.
***
I havent updating in a fucking week im fucking bitch for that 🙄 I know but ive been busy asf since imma bout to graduate and my school loves making shit difficult asf. Im ready to get out that ugly ass bitch ass school man 💔. oh just wait on the next chapter my dudes shit finna change completely. Lets just say something might happen to Venus. Oh and THANK YOU GUYS FOR 20K VIEWS 😩 much love. But Vote????

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***