•32•

Diego POV
I was so fucking mad. Its been atleast 16 hours since no one has heard or seen Venus. I was calling everyone she hanged out with and nothing. I knew something bad was happening to her since she won't just leave without a trace in finding her. My anxiety was going crazy and I knew that any minute I'll have a anxiety attack. I was praying that everything was going to be ok and that Venus will soon be back in my arms.

Venus POV
I woke up once again in the same unfamiliar room. My head ached with pain making everything look blurry for a few minutes until I regain my vision back.  I never thought I'll see him again. My Dad. I never in my life thought I'll see him again since he left 5 years ago. But he found me and I knew he was going to do anything in his power to hurt and destroy me. He left when I still lived with my mom. I remember all the damage he cause both my mom and me. I attempted to kill myself twice because of him. I remember how he'll beat me and my mom everyday. He wont stop until he'll see us bleeding and crying for help. He is the stupid fuck who got me to do drugs to try and forget everything. I remember everything he did to me even when he tried to sell me to a sex group but my mom stopped him by calling the police and thats when he left. I havent seen him since until today. And I knew exactly what he was going to do. He's going to sell me and I'll never see Diego again. I didnt even know if He's looking for me or if he even cares the only thing I knew is that no one will ever see me again.

***
I fucking upload this shit 3 times and for some fucking reason my wattpad decided to stop working... MY FUCKING LIFE... oh but aye I updated thats wassup 💀 everything will start making more sense through out the story but remember every story doesnt end in a happy ending. 💔🙂

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***