•21•

Diego POV
Me and Venus sat down at a table away from were most people where sitting at. As we sat down the waitress came and gave us a menu. She handed one to Venus and when she handed mine she slide something into my hand. Venus saw this and started giving a dirty look to the waitress. I laughed and gave the piece of paper the waitress put in my hand back to her. As she walked away Venus gave kicked me under the table and gave me a dirty look as well. I once again laughed and she did to. As we were  looking through the menu I asked Venus "Are you still mad at me?". She looked at me like she was confused. "I was never mad at you. What are you talking about?". I than replied with "Venus you and I both know your mad at me for talking to other females. And im sorry I dont even know why I'm talking to other females in the first place I dont like any of them. I like you. You dont have to hide that your mad at me. I want to make things workout between us and yes I know  we're not in a relationship and that the reason we're here for dinner. Will you be my girlfriend?".
***
Nope no smut sorry. Next chapter? 🤔 Decisions Decisions 🤦🏼 but thank you guys soooo much for 10k views on my trash story 😭 I appreciated 💔

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***