•7•

Idk if I should keep writing... But let me know what y'all think... Well anyway enjoy... Chapter 7...

Diego POV
As we are wrapping up the music video shoot I asked Venus if she want to hang out. And to my luck she said yes... I didnt think she will want to hang out after she just found out her Ex boyfriend died. But I guess she wanted someone to vent to.
Well anyway as we are heading to my house to hang out we stop by McDonalds since Venus wanted some fried. Then one again we started heading to my house.

Venus POV
As we pull up to Diego's house I noticed that it wasnt a very big house but I really didnt Care. I knew Deigo Just started his rapping carrer and you can't expect him to get signed over night. But with the type of music he has out he should have been signed.
Well when we got in the house we went up stairs to Deigo's room to watch TV. As we watched the movie we started getting closer and closer to each other. And then he looked down at me Licked his lips and kissed me. Without warning I kissed his right back.
***

For those who dont know Diego is Lil Xans first name but me being the dumb ass I am forgot to mention that in the previous chapter. 💔

*** EXCUSE PUNCTUATION, GRAMMER AND SPELLING MISTAKES***