•10•

Chapter 10... Damn enjoy doe.

Diego POV
I haven't talked to Venus in which feels like weeks but today she texted me to come over. At first I was trying to figure out why she wanted me to come over for but then I didnt really care. I got up from my bed and got my keys and headed for the door.
As I was on my way to Venus's house I stopped by the store to get some shit for me and Venus. Then I headed to her house.
As I pull up to her drive way I notice that she was outside waiting for me. When I got out the car she started walking toward me. And I can tell from the way she was walking that she was either drunk asf or high asf. Which kind of sucks.
As me and her meet in the middle of the drive way she forcefully pressed her lips against mine. It happened so fast that I just kissed her back. She then broke the connection our lips once had and started walking to her house while I followed.
When we got in the house she asked me " Are you gonna spend the night or leave? " while giggle between each word. I then replayed with "Ion know. If you want me to stay I can stay." She then came in front of me and said, "Stay Daddy."

************************************

Aye thank you guys for 1,000 views. I dead just started writing this book a week ago and I didnt expect people to actually read it. But thanks to all the people that are voting and commenting on my storys telling me to keep writing. I'm doing this for y'all 😭. well much love Xanarchy 💔💔. Oh and last thing I decided to change the format I was writing in since I wasn't really feeling the other way... Vote??

**Excuse punctuation, Grammer, spelling errors**