Prologue

The sun entered the room from the half opened window of the massive room. Of course it'd be big. Iris had slept in that room with her husband even before they got married. Before Sozin's Comet arrived the two of them and the gang had been hiding in that house. The Royal House on Ember Island.

It was difficult to believe of how many things had changed since then. She surely preferred the 'now'.

Iris raised her head from Zuko's chest she'd rested it on the whole night and she gave her husband a wide smile. He gave her a wide smile too cupping her face with his other hand. Of course, they were happy. Last night was their wedding.

"Good morning, cupcake?" Zuko said.

"Good morning, Flamehead," Iris said and he chuckled.

"How was your night?" Zuko asked with mischievous smile on his face.

Iris moaned happily "Incredible,"

"Mine too,"

"What was your best part?" Iris asked raising an eyebrow as she stood on her elbow and looked down at him.

"The moment you kissed me..." Zuko said raising his head kissing her for a small moment before releasing his lips and he started planting kisses down her chin "...and then I moved on..." he added as he reached her neck "...and on... and on..."

Iris took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves that had started sparkling again with indescribable desire. She bit her lip when he reached her breasts.

"And then?" She asked.

In a blink of an eye she found him on top of her and she started laughing.

"I guess I should demonstrate the rest, shouldn't I?" He asked.

Iris smiled widely at him "Yeah, I'd really like that,"

~(>)~(O)~(>)~(<0>)~(<)~(O)~(<)~

The breakfast was delicious as always. It'd taken her a long time to get used to the Royal life. It was nothing like the conditions she was used to live to.

Zuko was sitting opposite of her. The table was circled and it was standing on balcony, having the raising of the sun and its perfect reflection on the sea, for a view.

"So..." Iris said before stuffing another tofu in her mouth "...what're the plans for today?" she asked.

"There's this new play from the Ember Island Players that's all about this whole 'Red Shadow Demon' case..." Zuko answered as he took out the poster and he unrolled it "It's called 'The Tragedy in the Palace'. And they have also re-written the 'Boy in the Iceberg',"

Iris rolled her eyes "That play really was a Tragedy," she commented. "Why did they re-write it?" she asked.

"Well, I asked them to do so and they said they needed someone from the gang to tell them exactly what had happened. And... well, Sokka volunteered to write them both," Zuko explained.

Iris face-palmed her forehead "You let Sokka write a play about all of us?!" She asked.

"He wouldn't calm down until I'd accept. It'd be kind of interesting to see what he thinks of all of us," Zuko said.

Iris bit her lip. She didn't really want to go. She was afraid Sokka might have given 'hints' about what happened between them when they were working together. She had tried too much to get those memories out of her mind, but still the guilt bothered her every time she'd think for it.

Iris trusted Sokka. She trusted him with her life and there were some days she thought she loved him. But at the end it was all a mistake. Or maybe she was still confused about this.

"Okay, let's have some fun,"

~(>)~(O)~(>)~(<0>)~(<)~(O)~(<)~

Here it is guys! The Sequel to Iris's story!! I'm starting right after their wedding! Things can't get happier!

Please Vote and Comment!

:)