Meeting Our Brothers...

Katrina's POV

My Mom is in a relationship with my new Dad and I don't like him but I like his son. His name was Park Jimin and I understand Korean. I was fluent in Korean and English. He told that he was in a KPOP Group name BTS and I told him that I was in a KPOP group also called BlackPink. We had been secretly dating for quite a long time now and we were just 14 years old when we started dating. I was born on 20 July 1991 and he was born on 13 October 1995 and he has to call me Noona. I have a younger brother name Kim Namjoon and I really miss him because he has to go on tour.

Meanwhile at Seattle...

Jana's POV

My Dad is in a relationship with my new Mom and I don't like her but I liked her son. His name was Kim Taehyung and I understand Korean. I was fluent in Korean and English. He told me that he was in a KPOP Group called BTS and I told him that I was in a KPOP group also called Red Velvet. We had been dating for quite a long time now and we were just 14 years old when we started dating. I was on 20 July 1991 and he was born on 30 December 1995. My younger brother's name is Kim Namjoon and he has been gone on tour for awhile.

At Alaska...

Katrina's POV

"Jimin-ah!" I said calling him. "Yes, Katrina-noona?" He replied. "How is your Dad doing? He isn't feeling well today." I said. "He's fine." He answered eye-smiling and I blushed. He chuckled because he knew that I like his eye-smiles. He back-hugged me and kissed my cheek. We heard a cough and that made us startled. When we both turned around, we saw Mr. Park and he was shocked. Jimin pulled away and we both laughed nervously. "What is going on between you two?" He asked and we both stayed silent for awhile before answering him. 

"What do you mean, Dad?" Jimin and I asked. "Stop acting like nothing happened! Does RM know about this?!" He asked yelling and I got scared. I hugged Jimin and he hugged me back. "Dad, your scaring her! Don't abuse her like you did to Mom!" He protested as he caressed my back. "Park Jung-hyun! What do you think your doing?! Leave them alone!" I heard my Mom yell and she knew that we're dating and she never told his Dad about us. He even abused my Mom when we go to School. He even sexually abused her even Mrs. Park.

At Seattle...

Jana's POV

"Taehyung-ssi!" I called Taehyung. "Yes, Noona?" He replied. "How's your Mom? She isn't feeling well today." I said. "She's just fine." He replied with a box smile and I blushed. He laughed because he knew that I love his box smiles. He put his arm around my waist and kisses me on the cheek. We laughed and talked until we heard a cough and we stopped what we're doing and looked at the direction. We both saw Mrs. Park and we both stand up and smiled like nothing happened. "What was going on here?" She asked and we kept silent.

"U-um, we were watching TV." Taehyung answered and I nodded. "Are you sure? Because I saw your arm wrapped around Jana's waist!" She yelled making me hug Taehyung tightly and he hugged me back. "Mom, your the one who divorced Dad! Jimin doesn't even know who I am anymore because you divorced Dad and now he's married to someone else!" He protested as he caressed my wavy hair. "Park Seokmin! Leave Taehyung and Jana alone!" I heard my Dad yell. He knew that we're dating and he kept it a secret for quite a long time. He even told me that I have a sister but he doesn't want to tell me her name and I was curious.

Meanwhile at the Park Residence...

Jimin's POV

Me and Katrina are in my Bedroom watching Television about two people that really love each other and Mrs. Kim told us that my Dad have cheating on her because of a women who works for him. And they both have been dating for 7 days and Mrs. Kim and my Dad have been dating for 3 months. Me and Katrina have been dating for 2 years and I still don't know whose Taehyung and Katrina doesn't know whose Jana. We were both curious about who they are. Mrs. Kim told us that we'll be moving to Seattle and I love it there. The cold breeze, the warmth and the schools there too.

My Dad moved out of the house because Mrs. Kim didn't like him in the House and she wanted me to stay because she knows that I wanted to stay with Katrina. Jin, J-Hope and YoonGi lives in Seattle. The TV show ended and Katrina was already sleeping and I chuckled smiling. I'm glad that she's my beautiful stepsister and girlfriend. I turned off the TV and pulled her into my embrace and she snuggled and I chuckled then I slept listening to her steady breathing.

~The next morning~

I woke up because of someone crying. I looked up and didn't see Katrina right beside me. I looked at my Door and it was opened. I got up very quickly and got out off bed and looked for Katrina. "Katrina sweetie! Where are you?!" I yelled. "In My Mom's Bedroom, Jiminie!!!" I heard her answer and I immediately went Mrs. Kim's Bedroom and saw Katrina crying and her Mom was  naked. I got upset. Park Jung-hyun, you'll pay for this!

(A/N: So Jimin, Katrina (me), Jana (my older cousin) and Taehyung doesn't know that were Demons.)

Then I saw a Black Hole underneath Me, Katrina and Mrs. Kim. Katrina then screamed and it made my ear ached. Then we got sucked into the Black Hole and screamed. Then we fell on Shiny Black Grass. Oh god. We're back in Demon Island again. Then I saw figures falling from the Black Sky. Seems like all the Demons are back in Demon Island.

Operators came to our direction and carried Mrs. Kim and....Katrina. What happened to her? Did she get attacked by the rocks? Their were dry cuts on Katrina's body and I teared up. Katrina's Demon name is Caroline and my Demon name is Kieran. I saw RM coming towards me and comforted me because he saw Katrina all cut up with sharp glass. He even knew that we're dating and he appreciated our relationship and we were so happy that he was really supportive to the both of us. He even ships us together. He didn't liked my Dad also because he heard Mrs. Kim and my Dad fighting in the Kitchen and he saw my Dad slapped her and that's when I found that my Dad was an abusive man and he now abused Mrs. Kim and my girlfriend. Well he didn't really abused her, he just yelled at her because he saw me back-hugged her and kiss her on the cheek.

Tae's POV

Why are we back in Demon Island?! I saw Jana and Mr. Kim all bloody. The operators came to them and Jin came to me and comforted me because I was tearing up. Jin is my childhood friend and he tells Dad jokes all the time to make me feel better.

That was when my older brother moved out and went with our Dad to see his new stepsister and stepmom which is RM's older sister and Mother. RM is supportive to me and Jana. I stand up and Jin also stands up next to me already tearing up.

Back to Jimin and RM...

RM's POV

My older sister and Mom are now in the Ambulance and Jimin was already crying nonstop. He keeps on blaming on his Dad and I kept on calming him down but he didn't calm down, he was still crying nonstop.

"I hate you, Park Jung-hyun." He said in between sobs and I comforted him. Then we arrived at the Demon Hospital. When we entered, we stopped and let the operators do their thing. Jimin sat in a chair near the OR (Operation Room).

3 hours later...

We heard the Hospital Doors open again and saw two familiar people on the Hospital Beds. When they passed us, I caught a glimpse of my Dad and my second older sister, Jana. I was shocked. Jimin caught a glimpse of Taehyung and he was shocked also. Taehyung caught a glimpse of Jimin and he was in complete shock also. He went to us and Jimin with red puffy eyes.

"J-Jimin?" He stuttered shockingly. "T-Taehyung?" Jimin stuttered shockingly back. They stared at each other for a few minutes and realized that they have the same eye color. Then they smiled and hugged each other. The Park Brothers are back. "I missed you, lil' bro!" Jimin exclaimed eye-smiling making Taehyung laugh. "I missed you too, Hyung!" TaeTae said with his rectangular smile making me chuckle. "The Park Brothers are back together again!" I exclaimed making them giggle.