Katrina's Pregnant Again!!

Jimin's POV

~3 days later~

Katrina's sick and she can't go out for some fun with us and I'm sad. I'm getting worried, is she pregnant again? Well, I mean she's my girlfriend in the Real World and in Demon Island, she's my wife. I'm at the Doctor's with her and RM is with me. Jana and Taehyung couldn't come because they have to go to an event that they were in invited in. It was Jaeden, Cyanna's boyfriend ever since 2nd grade, who invited them. Jaenna is Jaeden and Cyanna's ship name and they both really liked it.

The Doctor came out with a smile on his face and I was confused so was RM. "Congratulations, Mr. Park, you're girlfriend is pregnant with twin boys." The Doctor congratulated me and I was surprised. I knew it! Katrina was pregnant! I have to tell the others about this! "Wow! This is the first time I'm having twins!" I exclaimed surprisingly and the Doctor laughed. When I looked at RM, he was shocked then he looked at me. I giggled and blushed. "I guess I'm gonna get nephews." RM said shockingly. "You already have a niece anyway." I replied eye-smiling. "Hey! JongIn is GongIn's cousin not brother!" RM complained and I laughed. "I know, geez." I replied laughing. After awhile of laughing and talking, we all went to the Park. "Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant again, babe?" I asked wrapping my arm around Katrina's waist. "I wanted to surprise you on our anniversary but seems like you already know...." She answered and I eye-smiled. "Aw! You're so sweet!" I said still eye-smiling and she blushed. When we were talking and laughing at the Park with RM, we saw my Dad with another girl. We all stopped talking and laughing. They were being lovey-dovey to each other and I made a disgusted face so did RM and Katrina.

"Gross..." Katrina said and I agreed so did RM. When my Dad and the girl saw the three of us, they stood up and went to us hand in hand. What the heck?! "Hi, Jimin...." My Dad greeted once he arrived. "Hi, Dad..." I greeted back looking away from him. "This is Sarah, my fiancé." He said. "Tch. I don't care." I spat and I could tell that he was surprised by my words. "Are you even happy?" He asked surprisingly. I looked at him and Sarah. "No, I'm not." I answered pulling Katrina closer to me. "W-why?" He asked. "Because you're an abusive man, Dad! You abused Mom, my girlfriend, Mrs. Kim, me and Taehyung! We all loved you but seems like you don't anymore! I became a bully when you and Mom got divorced and I was dating Seulgi-noona still then I broke up with her and started dating Katrina-noona!" I answered yelling and he was shocked so was Sarah. When he was about to talk again, I teleported us back at the Mansion startling the others. "Whoa! What happened?!" 'Drew asked. "We saw his Dad with another girl, that's what happened." Katrina answered and they were shocked. "What?!!" They asked shockingly. "I saw my Dad with another girl at the Park..." I answered with anger. "Aish! Mr. Park isn't a great Father to you, Jiminie-hyung!" JungKook said. "I know that, JungKook. My Dad used to be loyal to my Mom, Taehyung and I but he changed in 2015. He became an abusive man and started to date other women who are single." I replied.

I pulled out my phone and turned off my tracker once I turned it on. I shut my phone off and put it back in my pocket. "I turned my tracker off so my Dad will not know where we live..." I said and it made everyone sigh in relief. I wasn't happy when I saw my Dad with other girls. He lived a happy life with Mrs. Kim but he ended up cheating on her and that made me and Katrina super unhappy even RM.

A/N's POV

~3 days later~

Everyday Katrina and Jimin go to the Park, they always see Mr. Park and Sarah together and kept on glancing on them. So, they were at the Park and they were eating Ice Cream while laughing and talking with Kimberly, Cyanna, Jaeden, Levi, Wyatt, etc. When they were doing all that, they didn't see Sarah with Mr. Park. They were confused but to leave her alone. When they passed her, they heard her sobbing so they stopped walking and look at her. "Sarah, why are you sobbing?" Katrina asked and Sarah looked up. "Mr. Park cheated on me with another girl...." Sarah sobbed and they were shocked. "Is my Dad a playboy?!" Jimin asked Sarah. "Yes he is. He told me about his past life." She sobbed again. Katrina sat down and held her hand. "Hey Sarah, it's okay. I've met Mr. Park before." Katrina said. "How'd you met him?" Sarah asked. "When my Parents got divorced, my Mom moved on with him. And he became my stepdad and Jimin became my stepbrother. Me and Jimin were friends since Elementary School but it ended when we were in relationships. I was in a relationship with Kris Wu or should I say WuYiFan and Jimin was in a relationship with Seulgi or should I say Kang Seulgi. But when we became step siblings, we were shocked but happy to see each other again. When he first moved in, he helped me with my Math Homework and I was happy because he was smart in Math. And that was when I fell in love with him and he fell in love with me. So we decided to secretly date each other. Then a few years past by, Mr. Park became an abusive man to my Mom and I. Jimin didn't like it. So that's how I met Mr. Park." Katrina explained and Jimin smiled and wrap his arm around her shoulder. "I feel bad for you, Katrina-eonnie...." Sarah said. "It's okay, Sarah. And when were you born?" Katrina answered. "I was born on 2001 October 29." Sarah replied. "Salvador Region!!" Familiar voices yell making them all turn around. They saw the Stray Kids members. "STRAY KIDS!" Katrina yelled excitedly and Jimin laughed. The Stray Kids members teleported in front of them and all the girls squealed. "WOOJIN!!!" Katrina squealed. "HYUNJIN!!!" Kayla squealed. "CHAN!!!" Jana squealed. "SEUNGMIN!!!" Seulgi squealed. "HAN!!!" Kimberly squealed. "I.N!!!" Cyanna squealed. "CHANGBIN!!!" Sarah squealed. The boys rolled their eyes while the Stray Kids members giggled. "Whose your bias?" Woojin asked Katrina. "Eek! You are, Woojin!" Katrina squealed once again and Jimin rolled his eyes annoyed. Her boyfriend is just standing right behind her! "No need to get jealous, Jimin...." Chan said giggling. Chan is Jimin's cousin so is ChangBin and HyunJin.

"I know, Hyung...." Jimin replied with jealousy in his eyes. "WooJin-hyung is Katrina-noona's cousin so are SeungMin, I.N., and Han-hyung....." ChangBin said. "Aish. I could see jealousy in your eyes, Jimin-hyung." Jeongin (I.N.) giggled. "WooJin-hyung is Katrina-noona's cousin and her bias, don't worry." Han said smiling. "HyunJin-ah, do you have a girlfriend? You're fans are waiting for your answer." Katrina asked making HyunJin blush. "U-um, yes I do..." HyunJin answered blushing. "What's her name?" Chan asked. "Sally Kim and her Korean name is Kim Jeong Un." HyunJin answered still blushing and Jimin was shocked. "You're dating my cousin, HyunJin-hyung?" He asked shockingly. "Well, yeah. She told me about you." HyunJin replied smiling brightly. "Oh." Jimin replied back blushing. "Aw! My boyfriend is blushing!" Katrina said in a baby voice. "I'm not, babe, I'm not." Jimin said still blushing. "Yes ya are! You're cheeks are pink!" Katrina said giggling and Jimin laughed.

"Aish! Come here!" He laughed and Katrina ran away and Jimin ran after her laughing. "Catch me if you can, Chim!" Katrina giggled. "Oh, I will, baby girl!" Jimin said. The rest laughed. "JITRINA!" They laughed their ship name. After awhile, they were all tired so they decided to have a picnic together. Katrina and Jana cooked while laughing and talking same goes to Taehyung and Jimin.

*Sorry, guys!! I haven't done this in like 3 or 4 days already!! Sorry!!*