Happy Birthday, YoonGi and Kayla!

Jimin's POV

Today is SuGa and Kayla-noona's birthday today! Yes their twin siblings like Katrina and Jana. Me and the others were pretending to forget about their birthday. Kayla knows about the plan. And she agreed to join in the plan. SuGa sleeps in his Bedroom for 3 hours. Eva is sleeping with Katrina and Jana while I sleep with TaeTae and JungKook.

I was cooking Breakfast with Katrina and Jana in the Kitchen. Kayla came in with 'Drew. "Happy birthday, Kayla!" We greeted and she smiled thanking us. Kayla knows about the plan also. "Are you guys ready for the plan?" I asked. "Yes we are." They answered and I eye-smiled making Katrina blush again and I giggled. She hid her face under her jacket still blushing. I went to her and hugged her from behind making her laugh adorably under her jacket. "Andy, cmon. We have to wake up the others." Kayla said and 'Drew nodded. Andy is 'Drew's Demon name. Kayla's Demon name is Lillah. SuGa went to Work today with RM and Jin. Seulgi went to take some errands with Eunha, her twin sister. And I'm just a engaged man with a beautiful girl. TaeTae went to College with JungKook and Eva. Neil goes to Middle School with Ella because their still kids. Jazmin, Jana's childhood friend, goes to High School with their friends because Jana already graduated. Katrina graduated in College at the age of 23 and I graduated in College at the age of 22 so we just stay at Home and do whatever we want. Jana graduated College at the age of 23 also like Katrina and in the past, they got separated at the age of 5 years old and they never seen each other again. Me and Taehyung got separated when I was 4 and Taehyung was just 3. When I turned 17, I joined a KPOP group called BTS (BangTan Sonyeondan). When Katrina turned 19, she debuted with her group BlackPink. When I turned 18, me and my group debuted in the AMAs.

"Kieran! The food is on fire!" Jana yelled. I immediately went back to reality and turned around to see my cooking on fire. I used my Wind Powers to stop the fire and it worked. I was relieved and I was cooking YoonGi's favorite dish, Turkey. Katrina was baking the Cake with Jana. "What am I gonna cook now?" I asked pouting making Katrina giggle. "How about Chicken Kimbap for now, hon?" She asked and that made me lit up and smile. She chuckled. We heard the front Door slammed open making us startled. We walked out the Kitchen and we didn't like what we saw. It was RM, Jin, JungKook, Taehyung, Ella, Neil, Seulgi and Eva all beaten up but we didn't see SuGa anywhere. "Where's Juan, guys?" I asked wrapping my arm around Katrina's waist. Juan is SuGa's Demon name. "We don't know, Kieran. Juan just disappeared when I was taking some errands with Roseanne." Seulgi answered. Roseanne is Eunha's Demon name. "Well Robert, was Juan with you guys?" I asked Jin who was wrapping his arm around Seulgi's waist. Robert is Jin's Demon name. "Yes we were. When it was Lunch Time, we were walking down the Street to where Roxanne and Roseanne were taking errands. We arrived a minute later. I saw Seulgi and Eunha waving at us signaling us to where they sat. We went to their Table and sat down. Me and SuGa sat across each other and started taking orders. Then me, Seulgi and Eunha told SuGa that we need to use the Restroom and he nodded. When we came back from the Restroom, we didn't see SuGa at the Table. The Restaurant was messed up and there were no signs of people at their Tables." He answered and I was shocked. Roxanne is Seulgi's Demon name. Then my phone rang making me and Katrina startled. I took it out of my pocket and saw it was an Unknown number. I hesitated then answered the call. "Who is this?" I asked through the phone. "Is this the one and only Park Jimin?" The unknown person asked back. I hesitated at that voice.

'Kris?!' I thought. "K-Kris?! How'd you get my number?!" I asked through the phone. He laughed evilly on the phone. "Well, I burrowed SuGa's phone and I go to his contacts. I saw your name and your number. I got my phone out and typed your number on it." He answered through the phone. I was shocked and Katrina's eyes were turning Red which means she's mad. I calmed her down so did Jana. Kris started to smirk through the phone. Katrina fell on her knees and then fell on the floor. I was shocked and I ran to her. "What the heck did you just do to my fiancé?!" I asked through the phone. Kris chuckled through the phone. "Well, let's just say I made her faint when my eyes were Brown." He answered through the phone and I was mad. "Jonathan Michael Harrison! Why do you have to target Katrina?! She hated you for 11 years in High School and we've been dating for 20 years and were engaged now because you abused her because she was cheating on you with me and she knew her heart belonged to me not you!" I yelled through the phone. Jana and Seulgi were crying now. "Caroline why?!" Jana cried hugging Seulgi. RM comforted her and Seulgi was getting comforted by Jin. "As if you know, I have SuGa here. LuHan and Tao are torturing him on a Chair where I used to torture Katrina when we were dating for 1 year." He said through the phone smirking and I was shocked. Jonathan is Kris' Demon name. "How dare you, Harrison! I loved him as an older brother and he treats me like a younger brother! Jonathan, I know you loved Katrina in the past but you abused her when you found out that she was cheating on you with me! Yes she was a bully and a also a Playgirl back in High School! Me and Seulgi were still dating that time!" I yelled through the phone tearing up. "Kieran, that was when me and her were engaged until she broke up with me and threw the engagement ring into the sewer where my Parents died! That was when you guys started dating!" He said through the phone. "Look at yourself, Jonathan! My Parents got divorced because my Dad was an abusive man and he beaten up my Mom! He even sexually harassed her and Katrina's Mom! My Dad even abused my younger brother who I really loved in the past and I still love him!" I yelled through the phone crying. Jana, Taehyung and Seulgi came to me and comforted me. They were already sobbing. I could see that Katrina let out a tear because she heard what was I saying.