Let's Save YoonGi!!! Pt. 2

*So this is gonna be a save YoonGi, Jimin, Katrina (me) and Jin! I didn't have enough time to make a part of Is Jimin A Bottom? In JiKook Smuts so I'm gonna make a part 2 of it also.*

Still RM's POV

When the younger ones were forming their powers to save Jimin, Jin, SuGa and Katrina, me and the others were keep on looking up to see if they fall. Just then, Katrina and Jimin's Crystal Ball broke a wire making us worried even the younger ones who were still forming their powers. Just then, we heard a electronic shock making me and the others startled. "You guys might wanna hold your girlfriends for this. Mina baby, hold on Hobie-hyung's hand, okay?" Mark said and we nodded. We held on the girls and they hid us with an invisible cloak. Then we heard some groans and then they threw it up in the air. It was mixed with electricity. Whoa! They made an 'Electronic Ball'! Then the Electronic Ball started to explode and it broke the wires making the Crystal Balls fall. Joy with flexible body, she caught Jimin and Katrina's Crystal Ball then Jin and lastly SuGa's. When she put all three of them down, we noticed it has a passcode on all of them except for Katrina and Jimin's. They have the timer bombs. Jana, Taehyung, Taeyeon, Mina and Mark went to Jimin and Katrina's Crystal Ball. Solar, Hwasa, Hobie, Momo, Sana and Tzuyu went to Jin's Crystal Ball while me, DaHyun, Jeongyeon, Nayeon and Chaeyoung went to SuGa's Crystal Ball.

Meanwhile with Katrina and Jimin's Crystal Ball....

Jana's POV

We were at Jimin and Katrina's Crystal Ball while the others are working on Jin and SuGa's Crystal Ball. The timer is just at 10 minutes and I don't want them to die. Mark being the expert of bombs, he used his cutting fingers to cut the green wire which, somehow, worked. Then he tried to cut the red wire which he skipped and went to the blue wire which made the timer to stop and we were relieved. Mina better known as the 'Laser Lady' with her suit, she closed her eyes and raised her fingers up. Then she opened her eyes and her eyes were now red 'Laser Eyes' and then she struck the bomb strip which, somehow, worked. Taehyung and I took off the strip and the Crystal Ball opened. When the Crystal Ball opened, Jimin and Katrina started floating up towards us while their eyes were still closed. Then their eyes opened with....Red contacts? Huh? Aren't they supposed to have Brown contacts? I looked at their eyes and they were confused.

"What are you doing, Carol?" They both asked confusingly. "Y-your eyes are Red...." I answered making them shocked. They tried to sit up but couldn't. "What's going on?" Jimin asked with a terrified expression. Then suddenly, a ball appeared in front of me making me back away onto Taehyung's arms. They were scared and terrified. Then they suddenly smiled and I was confused. "Why are they smiling?" I asked whispering to Taehyung. "I don't know..." He answered whispering. Then they sat up making us shocked. "U-um, what's going on?" We all asked making them turn their heads still smiling. "That's our future ball..." They answered still smiling brightly and I was still confused. They laughed. "Carol-noona, the future ball can make you feel better when you look at the green light and it could predict your guys' future...." Jimin answered.

"What's going on with you guys?" Mina asked with a terrifying expression. "I'm just saying that the future ball came from the future. And the ball told us that it was made from the future. It also says that it was made by future me." Jimin answered eye-smiling. Now I get it. The ball is from the future and it could cure ill people like Jimin and Katrina. "So your saying that future you made that ball...?" I asked and he nodded smiling brightly. "Aw! I'm guessing my boyfriend wants to be a mechanic husband for our children in the future!" Katrina giggled and hugged Jimin and Jimin hugged her back making me smile. "Where Jin and SuGa-hyung?" Jimin asked. "Oh! Their still getting out of their Crystal Balls where the others were having a hard time!" Mina pointed where the others were having a hard time. They both looked at the direction where Mina pointed.