Add Me On SnapChat Pt. 2

RM's POV

I was on SC (SnapChat) looking through stories of the people I know. I looked Katrina's story and her username is loveparkjimin95.(A/N: Don't forget to add me on SnapChat sourestexo25.) Jimin picked her username and Jimin's username is lovekatrinakim. They look really cute. Katrina was really popular on SnapChat like Jimin and I even our members of BTS. When I got to the last photo, it was a photo of Jimin when she first met him.

This Is What She Posted On SnapChat:

(A/N: I had this for 3 days, okay people?)

I smiled at the photo and it showed my dimples. Suddenly, I got added by someone and I looked at the username. It said 'ihatejitrina'. I was shocked. "JIMIN!!!!! KATRINA!!!!" I yelled Jimin and Katrina's name making them wake up beside the bed. "What happened?!" Katrina asked. "Someone hates your ship name..." I answered and they were shocked. Katrina started to tear up and Jimin hugged her tightly tearing up too. I looked at the name and it said 'Kang Seulgi'. I was shocked as hell. "Seulgi hates you guys...." I said with Red Eyes. When Jimin and Katrina heard Seulgi's name, they stopped crying and their hair changed to Black and their eyes turn to Red. I got another notification and the username said 'ihatetana' and my eyes turn to Purple. I looked at the name again and it said 'Kris Wu'. I declined the both of them. I hate WuLi aka Kris and Seulgi's ship name. A lot of our fans didn't like them nor know them. "Don't worry, guys. I declined it." I said making them smile and I smiled back.

1 month later...

It's been 1 month and Katrina got out of the Hospital and Jimin proposed to her yesterday under the Sakura Tree and of course she said yes because she loved Jimin so much. TaeTae and Jana are engaged too. Taehyung proposed to Jana a week ago before she got out of the Hospital. I also heard that Kris is cheating on Seulgi with another girl and it also says that their engaged. I was under the Sakura Tree with Jimin and Taehyung while Jana and Katrina are laughing together because their twins. Jimin and Taehyung were born on 1995, Katrina and Jana were born on 1991 and I was born on 1994 like Hobie. I was talking with Jin, Hobie and YoonGi. Me, Hobie and YoonGi laughed at Jin's Dad jokes.

I have a girlfriend name Joy and she's really pretty. I was now texting Joy on my phone and she's saying that she loves and misses me. I feel the same way. Joy is in the States because she attended in a Business trip. Then we suddenly hear a yell and we stopped what we're doing and looked from a distance. We squinted our eyes and we were shocked. It was Seulgi and Kris fighting. And a lot of people were already filming them fighting. Maybe because Seulgi caught him cheating on her with another girl. We stood up and acted like bullies because in Demon Island were bullies but in the Real World were not. We were kind, helpful and nice to the other students. Jimin's arm was around Katrina's waist and Taehyung's arm was around Jana's shoulder. Katrina and Jana were eating gum and that's what bullies do. They don't listen to the Rules also and the teachers didn't mind, they just ignored it. Me, Jin, YoonGi and Hobie's hands were in our pockets. We arrived and the people noticed us and cheered for us.