Jimin's Soul Came Back!!!!

Mark's POV

2 days later...

Two days left till we go back to the Human World and Jimin's soul didn't even come back yet. He's still in the same position when someone was looking for him and Katrina. The Nurses and Surgeons tried to close his eyes but couldn't. Katrina had been sad for a few weeks because of Jimin and she's now 2 months pregnant. The gender of the baby was a girl and Jimin is gonna be so excited.

"Mark-ah, hurry! You're gonna be late for School!" I heard Katrina yell from the Kitchen. "Coming!" I yelled back and went downstairs with my Backpack. I have P.E. with Mina, Katrina and Jana. Jimin's 3rd period was Chemistry and he was sad because he didn't have Katrina right by his side. Then my phone rang and I stopped on my tracks. I took out my phone and Jin-hyung was calling me. I quickly answered it. "Hello, Jin-hyung..." I greeted through the phone as I made my way downstairs again to the Kitchen. "Mark! I have some good news!" He yelled through phone and it made my ear ache. "Okay, okay, calm down. What is it?" I asked through the phone. "Jimin's soul came back!!!!!" He yelled again through the phone. I was shocked and I ran to the Kitchen. "Should I tell Katrina-noona?" I asked through the phone. "Don't tell her and the others yet. It'll be a surprise for them. Come here after School with them. Okay?" He asked through the phone. "Okay, Hyung...." I answered through the phone smiling brightly. I ended the call and checked the time. It was 7:40. Shoot! I'm gonna be late for Jazz Band!

I arrived at the Kitchen and sat down. "Cuz, I'm gonna be late for Jazz Band and your gonna be late for Basketball Practice." I said. "I know that. Because I just got notified from my Boss in the Company where I work with Jimin so I'm not gonna be in Basketball Practice today." She replied. Me, Katrina and Jana go to different Schools especially Kimberly and Cyanna also their boyfriends.

I finished eating and I hugged Katrina and got my Car keys. I went outside and went inside my Car. I drove to School and Mina was already School with 'Drew and Neil. Kayla and Ella go to a different School. They go to the same School as Jana and Katrina. I was in The University of Demon Island (TUDI) and the girls go to The University of South Demon Island (TUSDI). After a few minutes of driving, I arrived and parked my Car in the Students Only parking lot. And I parked next to 'Drew's Car. Neil's Car was between me and 'Drew's Car. I got out of my Car and I wore my mask so iGOT7s won't recognize me even Salvadorians. 'Drew, Neil, Ella and Kayla are in Salvador Region. When I was walking, I saw 'Drew and Neil waiting for me at the entrance. I ran to them and they noticed me. They both smiled and waved at me. I waved back and I finally arrived.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted smiling behind my mask. They were wearing masks also because they didn't want to be recognized by Salvadorians. We still go to School but not today because Mr. Baek is still substituting for Mr. Lee. "Heya, Mark!" They both said. We did our trio handshake and cheered when we were done. We all laughed and went inside the University. We talked and laughed before going our separate ways. Neil's in Math while me and 'Drew are in Jazz Band. Me and 'Drew talked along the way to Jazz Band. Me, 'Drew and Neil were so called the Bad Boys of the University. The girls were so called the Bad Girls in their University.

"Mark, me and Kayla are gonna celebrate our 90th anniversary today in a Fancy Restaurant." 'Drew explained in English and I was shocked. "Really?! That's awesome!" I exclaimed in English also smiling brightly. "I know, right?" He replied in English. "Yes it is! Me and Mina's anniversary is in Saturday!" I said in English. "That's cool, Mark! What are you gonna do?!" He asked in English. "I'm planning to propose to her like what Jiminie did to Katrina-noona." I answered in English. "Oh, Jimin-hyung's version was so cool. He sang for her, he danced with his members, he even played the guitar with Jin-hyung and lastly, he played the piano for her which is, somehow, her favorite instrument." He replied in English. "He even sang with her. They both sang 'Butterfly' which is Katrina-noona's favorite song. It was an autistic version. Jin-hyung played the guitar for them." I said in English. We both went in the Jazz Band Room and sat wherever we like. I was in the first row and I sat in the first chair while 'Drew was in second row and he sat in the first chair behind my chair. I turned around and we started talking about how am I gonna propose to Mina. His plans were good and I agreed. My plans were good also and he agreed in some of them.