Happy Very Late Birthday, YoonGi and Kayla!!

Still Jimin's POV

JungKook and Solar are now in the lead. Solar is in a group called Mamamoo and yes Katrina has been friends with all of them before and we did too. Katrina's favorite member there is Solar because she thinks she's the light of the world. "Yah! Everyone knows that!" Katrina said making me shocked. "How'd you know that?!" I asked shockingly. "I can read minds, ya know..." She answered. I forgot about that. RM, Joy, me and Katrina are at second place now. Chen is in fourth with SuHo, Lisa, Jisoo and Chanyeol. Kai, Rosé, Taehyung and Jana are in sixth place. The people in Greece were cheering for me, Katrina, RM and Joy. The four of us went ahead of JungKook and Solar. After a few minutes of racing, we finally arrive at Hotel of Greece.

We looked up and we see our penthouse. We got in with the girls. When we went inside, the people of Greece saw us and cheered for us. There were security guards standing by the poles so the people of Greece won't get near us. We got checked in and the girls in the front desk were squealing and smiling. We all smiled at them and they screamed making me and RM giggle. We went in the elevator. When the elevator is about to close, me and Katrina winked at the fans making them scream. All of us wrapped our arms around our girls except for Eva and Mina because they don't have their lovers with them and I feel bad. I took out my phone and typed my passcode. My lock screen was me and Katrina kissing while hugging and my home screen was Katrina kissing me on the cheek. I smiled brightly then I go on Instagram and I went to my profile. My profile picture was me and Katrina. My arm was wrapped around her shoulder that time. It was a photo back in 2016. Our hair was both Black because our favorite color is Black. There's even sub-units in our group. But it's duos only and we have to pick a person that we love the most and of course everyone picked their girlfriends. I took a selfie with Katrina and RM. My arm was wrapped around Katrina's shoulder and I was pulling her closer. In the second one, it was me kissing her forehead. Then I posted them both on Instagram. When I was about to get off Instagram, I quickly got notifications from it. Both of the pictures that I posted got 900 likes and I smiled brightly and showed it to Katrina and RM. When they saw the likes, they both smiled brightly and Katrina hugged me and I hugged her back giggling softly and I kissed her Silver hair. Yes she dyed her hair 10 days ago. The elevator dinged and opened the Door. When we all got out hand in hand, we were shocked to see our Penthouse. It was big and large. We also have a butler named Mr. Lee. We have maids also and they were only 5 maids.