Is Jimin and Katrina Gonna Make It?

Kimberly's POV

Me and Levi are on a date to the Movies. We're gonna watch 'Love, Simon' and its about a guy who hasn't come out yet. Then I got a call from Taehyung and Levi noticed. "Whose that?" He asked. "It's a friend of mine." I answered. "What kind of friend?" He asked. "He's my friends' friend, Levi." I answered. He was shocked.

I answered the call and greeted, "Hello, Taehyung-oppa." He greeted back, "Hi, Kimberly. Where are you?" His voice was a bit cracked and I was confused. "I'm on a date with Levi to the Movies to watch Love, Simon." I replied. "Well, you have to come to the Hospital." He said. "What? Why?" I replied. "Because Jimin and Katrina got somehow, shot when were in School." He said. I was shocked. "How did it happened?" I asked tearing up. He started explaining how did Jimin and Katrina are shot. Oh no. Mr. Baek killed his own daughter because he thought she was a playgirl. JB and Seolhyun really loved each other but Mr. Baek killed her and JB doesn't want to move on because he still loves Seolhyun. "So yeah, that's how Jimin and Katrina got shot in School." He said. "Okay, Tae. We'll be there soon." I said crying. "Okay, Kimberly. Bye." He said after he ended the call. I looked at Levi and he was gone. I looked for him everywhere and saw him with a girl. They were talking to each other. Wait. I recognize her. That's....Mackenzie Ziegler. She used to be in my School. She used to bully my younger sister, Cyanna, back in Elementary School. We're Humans and my friends aren't, their just Demons.

~Time skip~

Me and Levi are now driving to the Hospital that Taehyung told us. And Mackenzie wanted to come with us which Levi agreed and it'll be awkward. Mackenzie didn't even recognize me from Elementary School. Guessing she has forgotten about me and Cyanna. Mackenzie noticed. "You okay, Kimberly?" She asked. "I-I'm fine, Mackenzie." I answered. "O-okay then..." She replied. Cyanna and Jaeden are on date to the Beach. A few minutes later, we arrived to the Hospital. We all got out of Car and started walking to the entrance of the Hospital. Me and Levi were walking hand in hand. "Kim, are you alright?" Levi asked. "I'm fine, Levi." I answered.

A/N's POV

"Okay." Levi replied and Kimberly nodded smiling. When they entered the Hospital, they got greeted by the front desk. "Hello, ma'am." The front desk greeted. "Hello~!" Kimberly greeted. "So, why are you today?" She asked. "Um, I'm here to see my friends." Kimberly replied. "Oh! You guys are looking for the Salvador Region members!" She squealed smiling. "Yeah, them." Kimberly replied. "Oh, right this way." The front desk said smiling brightly.

They all made way to the Hallway where the others were. After a few minutes of walking the Halls, Kimberly saw the others. Jana noticed them. Jana and Kimberly ran and hugged each other. They both haven't seen each other for quite a long time because Jana had to go on tours and Kimberly had to go School more like High School and Cyanna has to go to School more like Middle School. Kimberly is 14 and Cyanna is 13 so Kimberly is older and Cyanna is younger. Kimberly was born on 2004 and Cyanna born on 2005.

"I miss you, Jana-eonnie." Kimberly sobbed. "I miss you too, Kim." Jana said tearing up also. They both pulled away and Jana noticed Levi. "Kim, whose this?" Jana asked pointing at Levi. "Oh! Um, Jana-eonnie, that's Levi, my boyfriend." Kimberly answered blushing and smiling. "Ohh, Kimberly already has a boyfriend." Jana teased. "Where's Cyanna?" Jana asked. Kimberly was about to answer but she got cut off by a loud boom. They all turned their heads and saw some black people. Mark made all of them invisible. Jana was scared so she hugged Taehyung and Taehyung hugged her back.

"Hey, Vernon! Hurry! We have to find Jimin and Katrina in this Hospital for Mr. Wu!" A voice yelled. Jana, Kimberly, Taehyung and Mark were shocked. Their looking for Jimin and Katrina? Kai teleported them in Jimin and Katrina's Hospital Room and SuHo locked the Door after Mark turned off his Invisibility Powers. Lisa turned off the Light and made an black cover to cover the Rectangular Window. Tzuyu went to check on Jimin and Katrina to check if their fine. Tzuyu nodded to them and RM was relieved.

"Vernon! Hurry!" The voice yelled again and that made Jimin opened his eyes and stayed silent. SuGa got shocked when he saw Jimin's eyes open up. SuGa went to him and started shaking him to see if he was really alive. "Jimin-ah!" SuGa said and Jimin didn't budge, he just stayed the same position. Katrina started to open her eyes and Tzuyu was happy. "Katrina-eonnie!" Tzuyu yelled and Katrina turned her head and saw Tzuyu smiling. She smiled. "Tzuyu-ah!" Katrina said smiling brightly. They both hugged each other while smiling. They both pulled away and Katrina turned around and saw Jimin in the same position. Her expression turned sad and Tzuyu was confused. "Eonnie, why are you sad?" Wendy asked confusingly. "His soul didn't came back yet." Katrina answered sadly. Jana and Taehyung were shocked. "What do you mean his soul didn't come back yet, Noona?" Jinyoung asked. "Well, you see, if you die plenty of times, your soul has to be collected by the Demon God and that's Jimin's Uncle." Katrina answered. "Jimin's Uncle is the Demon God?" Mark asked in English. "Yes he is, Mark." Katrina answered in English.

*Hey, guys! It's been awhile! This is the next part of the story! See ya guys on the next one!*