Let's Save YoonGi!!

Jin's POV

In the next morning...

I woke up and saw Seulgi cuddling next to me with her stuffed animal and I laughed. I kissed her forehead making her smiling. I got up and opened my Bedroom Door only to be greeted by Butler Lee. "Good morning, Mr. Kim..." He greeted. "Good morning, Lee..." I greeted back smiling. He bowed down and I bowed back and went downstairs only to see that Jimin and Katrina making out on the Couch and I shook my head giggling softly. I tiptoed to the Kitchen so they won't hear me. They both loved making out in the morning, evening and night. Even during Lunch Time in School. I already made it to Kitchen only to see that two maids are already cooking. When they saw me, they greeted me and I greeted back. I tiptoed back in the Living Room only to see that Katrina was sitting on Jimin's lap still making out with him and I shook my head again giggling softly again. I made my way upstairs still tiptoeing. When I was upstairs, I ran to my Bedroom that I shared Seulgi. When I arrived, I saw Seulgi cuddling with the body pillow of me smiling and I laughed softly trying not to wake her up.

I went to her and caressed her messy hair. All of a sudden, a alarm rang from RM and Joy's shared Bedroom making me and Seulgi startled. Seulgi woke up and saw me. She smiled and hugged me from behind making me startled. I turned my head saw her hugging me. I turned around and hugged her back. After a few minutes, everyone got dressed and all went down hand in hand except for Jimin and Katrina who are still downstairs. When we all went down, Jimin and Katrina were watching TV and they were watching Titanic. "Good morning, guys!" RM greeted making the both of them startled and look at him. They greeted back smiling brightly. "Breakfast is ready!" We heard the maids yell. "Coming!" We all replied. We all made way to the Kitchen to see that all the meals are on the Table. Wait. Today is the first day of Training. "So after Breakfast, were gonna go to the Practice Room for training with all our powers." Kai said and we all nodded and ate our Breakfasts peacefully. When we were eating, my phone rang making all of us startled including the maids. I took out my phone and it said 'Unknown'. I hesitated at first then answered and it was on FaceTime. It was the KrisTaoHan group FaceTiming us. I showed all of us and I greeted, "Well good morning, KrisTaoHan..." They couldn't see Katrina and Jimin because they sat at the edge of the Table. They all smirked and they showed SuGa on a Chair called the 'Torturer' when he first started abusing Katrina. I was shocked so was the others. "Juan!" I yelled. "Well Robert, you have to save your little friend here at the abandoned Mall tomorrow at 7:30pm with the others including all the girls." Tao smirked with Red eyes making the girls scared and they were getting comforted by their lovers except for Taeyeon and Mina. "We also have Mark, Mina's lover. He's in the 2nd floor with the Red Velvet members..." LuHan said making Seulgi, Joy, and Jana shocked. "What?! You took Wendy and Yeri with you guys?!" Jana asked. "Yes we did, Carol Kim...." Kris laughed and I was shocked. "How'd you know that Jana-noona's Demon name is Carol Kim?! Did you search her name up?!" RM asked with Bright Green eyes. Kris laughed and snapped his fingers making Jimin and Katrina disappear and they appeared in a Crystal Ball and their eyes were closed and their hands were on their chests. Jana, RM, Taehyung and Chanyeol was shocked and Kris smirked. When SuGa saw Katrina and Jimin in the Crystal Ball, he teared up. "Jonathan, what's going on with you?! You used to be close to us but now your not?! Caroline-noona wanted you to live a happy life but you ended up cheating on her with Seulgi then you ended up cheating on her with Irene!! I even saw Irene with a guy yesterday and it was NCT 127's Taeyong and they were holding hands! NCT 127 is our weapons too!!" JungKook exclaimed making Kris shocked. "What?! Irene would never do that!! Is she in your guys' group too now?!" Kris asked with Bright Red eyes. "She actually did a few years back and she was really happy with Taeyong. She even told me that she and Taeyong have been dating for 10 years and we also planned her to date you and Taeyong didn't mind because he knew that she liked flirting with a lot of boys." I answered. Just then, Seulgi's phone rang and it said 'Irene-eonnie🌼'. She answered it and said, "Hi, Irene-eonnie. How's you Taeyong's Cruise Trip?" She asked. "It's going very well and it's very fun here on the Cruise!" She answered and they were on FaceTime. "Bae Joo-hyun!" Kris called Irene's real name. "Guess who wants to see you, Irene-eonnie..." Seulgi said facing Irene to Kris. Irene smirked and called Taeyong. Then Taeyong showed up and wrapped his arm around Irene's shoulder protectively smirking. "Well, hi Jonathan Michael Harrison." Taeyong smirked. "Hi, James, long time no see...." Kris muttered through his teeth and Taeyong laughed. James is Taeyong's Demon name. "Taeyong baby~, saranghaeyo..." Irene said in a baby voice making Taeyong smile and peck her lips. "Nado saranghaeyo...." Taeyong said smiling brightly. Taeyong and Irene looked at Kris who was turning into Wolf. "Kris, your no match for me. Because I'm the strongest one in my group." Taeyong smirked. "True~! That's why I love him so much!" Irene said pecking Taeyong's cheek. After a few minutes of talking to Kris, LuHan, Tao, Irene and Taeyong, we started eating again. When we were done eating, the maids cleaned our dishes while we got to the Practice Room for training our powers. I tried to fly and it worked. I landed safely on the ground. The next one is throwing Fire to a mannequin that hasn't been used for a long time. I formed Fire on fingertips and my eyes turned Bright Red which comes with the Fire. I threw it and aimed it through the head of the mannequin. Everyone has different kinds of powers. Jimin and Katrina have rare and powerful powers like RM, Jana Taehyung and Chanyeol.