Happy Late Birthday, YoonGi and Kayla!

Jimin's POV

In Greece at 10 o'clock...

I woke up seeing Katrina's head on my shoulder sleeping in her cute position. I chuckled softly and caressed her soft and wavy hair like Jana's. We've been on the plane for exactly 2 hours and we had to sleep during the flight to Greece. Katrina stirred in her sleep and I patted her head to make her sleep again which, somehow, worked. I kissed her hair and she blushed making me giggle softly and cutely. Then I heard her humming to Blood, Sweat and Tears, which is our debut song in our album Wings. Katrina likes KPOP even Jana but she only knows EXO and BTS. Her bias in BTS is Taehyung and her bias in EXO is Kai.

"We have landed in Greece, I repeat, we have landed in Greece." The pilot announced making the others startled and quickly stand up from seats. After a few minutes of getting their stuff, we went out of their private plane and saw our cars waiting for us to ride again. I smiled and went down the 4-step stairs. How'd the cars get there you asked? Well, some of our servants brought our own cars with a Jet Plane which we bought for $300 dollars and yes were rich and famous around the World and were even a band.

We got in cars and drove off to the Hotel that they were assigned in. "Eek! I'm so excited for the mission, jagi!" Katrina squealed making me laugh. "I know, jagiya, I know. Everyone is." I laughed and ruffled her hair.

A/N's POV

Jimin ruffled Katrina's hair and that made her blush deep red. He giggled and focused on the road again and the Tana couple were ahead of them. Oh? They wanna have a race? We could tell that Taehyung was giggling even the others were. He can tell other people's emotions and the others were smiling.

"Wanna have a race, Chim?" He heard RM asked next to me and he smirked. He looked at him and Joy who was on her phone calling her Mother. "Sure, wanna beat Taehyung to the Hotel of Greece?" He asked RM and he nodded. They teamed up also the others now it's just Taehyung and Jana's orange car in first while him, Joy, RM and Katrina are in seventh. Jimin could tell that Jin, Seulgi, Eva and Chen were ahead of them. Oh heck no. The cars in the way started cheering for Jimin, Katrina, RM and Joy.