Chapter Two: Regina

Storybrooke

Your POV

"I'll take you home Henry," I said placing the book in Henry's backpack,"sorry that you missed the bus."

"It's okay. I'd rather talk more with you," Henry smiled.

I smiled back as we started walking to his house. We were nearing Granny's and I thought he must be hungry.

"Hey Hen, wanna get a quick snack?" I asked.

"Wouldn't mind one," Henry replied.

"Alrighty then, let's go," I smiled, taking his hand and walking in Granny's.

The bell jingled as we walked in and we sat at a booth. I took one side and Henry took the other.

"So, what do you want Hen?" I asked.

"I guess just hot cocoa with cinnamon," He replied.

"Okay," I said as Ruby walked over to take our orders.

"What do you guys want today?" She asked politely.

"Hot cocoa with cinnamon please," Henry requested.

Honestly he looked really confident in ordering his snack. Something I can barely manage without screwing it up.

"And what would you like Y/n?" Ruby questioned.

"I don't-" Henry cut me off.

"She'll have the lasagna," Henry smiled at me.

Ruby wrote it down on her note pad and smiled, "Coming right up!"

She walked away and I looked at Henry with a 'really' look on my face. He laughed.

"How'd you know that was my favorite?" I asked.

He then gave me the same look.

"The book silly. I also know stuff," he smiled innocently.

Ruby came back with our orders and Henry told me more about his book...

Flashback

I woke up the next day in my bedroom, with my nightgown dirty.

"Y/n, get up! Father is requesting you," my sister who was 6 years older than me, Hella, informed me.

I got up and I changed. In to a blue and gold dress.

I walked into the throne room, my father sat upon his throne and I sat in the throne next to him

I walked into the throne room, my father sat upon his throne and I sat in the throne next to him. Where mother would have sat.

"Yes Father?" I asked.

"A guard had told me you have left the castle and didn't come back until 1 in the morning," Father answered.

I froze. This isn't going to be pleasant.