Chapter 12: Free

Flashback

Your POV

"Y/n, come with me dear," Zelena said, reaching for my hand, "we can be together and I'll give you what you always wanted."

I pulled my hand back, a disgusted look upon my face.

"How can I trust you? You murdered my father and abandoned me!" I yelled.

The room shook as my blood boiled. (The room couldn't handle it bc it was SHOOKETH)

"Y/n-" she started but I cut her off.

"How can you do just decide to take me back when you weren't there in the first place!" I shouted in rage.

"I promise to be a better person, I promise to be the mother you always wanted!" Zelena smiled, "I won't leave you like your sisters did!"

I scoffed, "How can I believe you after all these years? Huh?"

"You just have to!" Zelena replied.

She hugged me and I calmed down. Tears started flowing down my cheeks as I hugged her back.

"I promise on everything I have done, to be the best mother you could ask for..."

Neverland

I was at the beach, saying goodbye to everyone.

"I'm gonna miss you Y/n," Henry said as he hugged me.

"I'm gonna miss you too Hen," I replied, hugging him back, kissing the top of his head.

We let go and it was time for me to say bye to Regina. I hugged her and whispered, "If Zelena comes looking for me, tell her I'm here."

"Okay, that's to say if she does," Regina says, pulling away.

"I have a feeling she'll come sooner than you think Regina," I warn, "just be careful."

She nods and everyone heads to the ship. I wave goodbye as they sail out. Soon I feel arms wrap around me and I lean my head back on Peter's chest.

"If your Mom comes, we'll be ready. I promise," Peter whispers in my ear.

"She'll come for Storybrooke first. I know it," I say.

He kisses my cheek and we fly to his Thinking Tree.

5 years later

Since Peter decided to put a ring on my finger, everything changed. As soon as we kissed, the whole island felt a wave of magic over the island.

After the ceremony Peter and I went to Skull Rock, finding the skull empty. No hourglass was to be found. The shadow flew in and told us, "Pan, you are free. Immortality awaits the both of you. I will forever be your servant."

I looked over to Peter, a smile plastered on both of our faces. We didn't have to worry about time anymore. We were finally free.

(And that's a wrap! Okay, I know this is short, but I am trying to work on a few more stories that you guys will like. Another Peter Pan one and maybe an Imagines book about Robbie and his roles. I luv u all!!!)