Chapter 11: Liar

Neverland

Peter's POV

I lifted Y/n up in my arms and flew her to my Thinking Tree, setting her down on the bed.

"Why did you lie to me?"

"I didn't, she'll be fine as long as you go with her."

I turned to face my shadow.

"You want me gone! I want to be here, together with her!" I yell.

"It's not possible."

"Liar!"

Your POV

I wake up, in a twisted version of Storybrooke. I get up and walk around seeing so many people give me strange looks. Suddenly, I appear in a lair before a man with a suit and tie on.

"Welcome to the Underworld milady," he said.

"Who are you?" I ask.

His hair lights up in a blue flame, and I instantly know who he is.

"Hades," I gasp.

"Correct. Now tell me, how are you here?" Hades asked.

"The last thing I remember I was in Neverland with Peter Pan," I recall.

"He has half of your heart? That's why you have a living aura," Hades said.

"Wait, I'm not dead? Then how am I here?" I question.

"It's the curse Pan is under. He lives while the other is sent here," he replies, "he cannot be alive with you as well."

I wrap my head around this. Henry is the only way... No! I won't let it happen, now I need to find a way out of here.

Peter's POV

Do I put her heart back? Maybe it'll reset the clock.

"It will do just that Pan. Both of you will live forever, only letting her be sent to the Underworld every time the clock runs out," Shadow says.

I take her hand in mine, brushing my thumb over her knuckles. Wondering if I could let her live like this forever.

"How can I believe you after this?" I ask.

"That's up to you," the cold voice of the Shadow answered.

Without a thought I plunge my hand into my chest, retrieving half of Y/n's heart. I do the same with Y/n and forge the halves together and plunging the full heart back into her chest.

I wait impatiently for her to wake. I finally watch her gasp for air and open her eyes, sitting up.

"Y/n!" I exclaim, hugging her.

She wraps her arms around my neck in a hug.

"I love you Peter," she whispers.

"I love you too," I reply.

We break apart and I look at the Shadow. Knowing what I want, he flies off giving Henry back to his family.

"Would you be okay having to do this when the sand runs out?" I ask her, her lips inching towards mine.

"I would do anything for you," she whispers, kissing me.