Chapter Four: True Love's Kiss

Storybrooke

Your POV

"Bye Hen! See you tomorrow at school!" I called out to Henry as he walked to his house door.

"Bye Y/n!" He called back.

I walked home and I heard someone call my name. I turned around to see a yellow car with Emma Swan driving. Walking over to her car, she told me to get in. I did as told and got in.

"Hello Emma," I greet.

"Hey, now he's been telling me about Operation Cobra. He says you're apart of it and believes in you. The thing is, we don't need Henry going around and spreading it. It's dangerous and everyone will think that he's crazy. Just please help me with this since I'm leaving town soon," Emma explains.

Suddenly, Regina bursts out into the open, carrying Henry.

"Emma! Y/n! I'm so glad you both are here. You need to drive us to the hospital!" Regina exclaims.

We get Henry in the car and drive to the hospital. He immediately gets sent to the ER.

I sob, "Henry..."

I can't lose him. I can't. He's like a little brother to me.

Flashback- Two Years later in the Enchanted Forest

"Hello dearie!" I hear.

I turn to see the Dark One. I scowl at him.

"You filthy rat! You had Zelena to kill my father! The Wicked Witch of the West!" I yell at him.

I paced away from Rumple in the throne room, near the empty thrones which were for my mom and dad.

"Listen dearie. She wanted to get you. You're the last of the Twelve Princesses. One she had only hoped to forget..."

Storybrooke- After the dragon

"Oh Henry, I love you so much," Emma cried as she kissed Henry's forehead.

A wave of magic surrounded the town. Restoring everyone's memories. I stumbled backward, recollecting what had happened in the Enchanted Forest the day of the curse.

"Y/n! Do you remember?" Henry asked.

I nod, a slight smile creeping upon my face.

"Everything," I replied, glaring at Regina.

There was still no magic in Storybrooke, so Regina had no place to run or hide. She backed up slowly before running out the door. I sigh as I sit down on Henry's bed.

"I have to find Peter. He's the only thing I have left," I whisper.

"I know and that's why we're gonna get you there!" Henry smiled.

Neverland

Peter's POV

"Felix!" I call to my right hand lost boy.

"Yes Pan?" He answered.

"Send a message to Greg and Tamara, we need the boy and Y/n," I smirk.

He nods and hurries off, leaving me to imagine what lies ahead for the Lost Princess of the Enchanted Forest...

A/n
Yeah I know I skipped A LOT of stuff from season one. Tbh I haven't recently watched that particular season. Cut me some slack. Oh! I'm also going to skip season two and get to where the good stuff happens. With more of Peter's POV! Yay! Okay bye now...