|Chapter Six|

"You keep cheering but just wait until I win..."

"Did you flirt with her or something?

"Then why is she clinging onto you helplessly?"

"I'm going to go get Jeffory... Maybe he can do something about this..."

"I wasn't going to put up a fight."

"She's right..."

"I am just an emo twat who is depressed and cuts..."

"Even though we didn't hang out much today, I still had fun with you... And you somehow managed to deal with Katelyn. Plus, you made me feel better."

"Come on, spend the night. Please?"

"Come on, let's watch a movie."

"Um... Keep your shirt on, just... Sleep in your boxers...?"

"Yeah. Once we were leaving the Mall, she was all over Travis. She kept clinging to his arm and wouldn't let go. Travis had to push her off. He told me he didn't flirt with her at all, but I'm not so sure."

"No. But with the way Katelyn was acting, it seemed like it. She hated Travis and then suddenly she's head over heels for him..."

"Why is this so complicated?! This is my first ever relationship I've ever been in in years and I'm already being lied to?!"

"No, no, it's fine. You're probably right, he isn't lying..."

"Thanks Aph... It's just, I've never been in a... Good relationship..."

"You what?"

"Why?"

"I have been trying to get close to others and become friends,"

"So I'll show it to you."

"I thought people would make fun of it..."

"How?"

"Um... Sure, why not."

"I must say... This is probably the fanciest my hair has ever been in years. Thanks Kawaii ~ Chan."

"Yeah... Yeah it does."

"Hey Aph, are you ok?" Travis asked, knocking lightly on the door. There wasn't a response. "Look, I understand I might not be the person you want to talk to, or the best person... But you and I both know Zane like the back of our hand. Well, maybe you know more than I do... But I understand how you feel right now. Lost and confused. He may be the love of my life, but he's your best friend. You two are like two peas in a pod. If there's someone you talk to, it's usually Zane. I've barely seen you resort to Katelyn or Kawaii~Chan unless it was a girl issue. You've grown close, especially after high school. So, just letting you know, I'm here for you if you ever need to talk to someone."

The door opened and Aphmau stood there, smiling.

"Thanks Travis."

With that, she threw her arms around his torso and hugged him tightly.
Travis had gotten one step closer to a new friendship.