|Chapter Nine|

"Ein, stop!"

"What is it?"

"Ein! Stop, what're you doing?"

"But... What could you possibly show me that involves-Ah!"

"Gah! E-Ein that hurts!"

"Please, slow down! Ow..."

"Y-Yes..."

"W-What?! OW!"

"Aphmau!"

"What?" The girl jumped, eyes wide. She stared at Aaron, confused why he was yelling at her.

"Look!" He pointed behind her.

She whipped around, scaring the boy behind her. He cowered timidly, looking like a puppy that had been kicked way too many times.

"Sorry!" He whimpered. "You just looked really familiar, I followed you... I was just trying to get a closer look, but was unsure of how to get your attention, or what to say..."

They both remained silent, waiting for him to continue.

"I'm sorry, I'll go away..." He turned and began walking, but stopped when he saw Travis and Laurance.

Travis' eyes widened, staring at the boy.

"Zane...?"

"That's my name..." The boy muttered. "You look familiar..."

"Zane!" Travis ran up to him, throwing his arms around the boy.

"Travis, no!" Aaron shouted.

It was too late. Travis yelped, jumping away from Zane. He hit the ground and the boy gasped, backing away from him.

"I didn't mean to!" He cried. "I'm so sorry! I need to leave!" He ran off, leaving all the four of them dazed.

Travis' phone buzzed. Laurance kneeled down, seeing it was unlocked. He grabbed it, tapping on the notification.

"I'm not allowed to knock anyone out of the game yet, but when I do, guess Travis is the first one out." Laurance read aloud.

Everyone groaned, staring down at Travis. Not even the full 20 days in and already screwed.