Chapter 19: Introduction

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

OLYMPIAN THRONE ROOM

Artemis arrived back in the throne room, looking red and embarrassed. She avoided looking up and went straight to her throne which was next to her brother who was looking at her with raised brows

Percy flashed in looking dazed and confused, but he quickly shook it off when he became aware that many eyes were on him.

He cleared his throat, his eyes flicking from Artemis and to his council "I have managed to talk Artemis out of her ridiculousness and had come to a decision that we pull back the additional punishment..."

Tartarus narrowed his eyes down at the Moon Goddess who was looking at the marbled floor like it was some kind of fascinating object "What exactly happened?"

Percy looked at Artemis and sighed when she didn't look up.

He turned to face Tartarus "We had a talk about her immaturities and had managed to settle with a decision."

At the word immaturities, Artemis' head shot up to stare at Percy with incredulity

Percy ignored her stare

"I will be gone for a while since I will be handling a few things back in my kingdom" Percy turned to face his council and the Olympians "I will be out for a minute. While I am gone, I want Ananke to take charge and decide as to when the punishment should be delivered..."

Percy looked at his sister and she nodded "I will do what I must, brother"

He gave her a smile "I know you will."

Percy turned to face the two camps "The army will arrive tomorrow evening, and I expect everyone of you to be at your best behaviour. They will be the one to take over my trainings with you, while I make plans with the Olympians."

He turned to the Olympians "I will be pulling my Elites and myself back from our stations for a while. They will be with me throughout the planning as they will need to know where they will be positioned during the battle. The hunt will not be allowed any free reigns from now on as part of the penalty. They are not allowed to go hunting as long as the punishment is still on motion. They are only allowed to go back to their everyday activities when the punishment had passed. If there are any more questions regarding the punishment, consult with Ananke."

Artemis stood up from her seat, her silvery eyes trying to capture Percy's eyes "This was no—"

Percy ignored her yet again, blocking her futile attempts of trying to start another argument that would lead to more complications.

Percy turned to face his council "Lastly, I want all of you to be constantly alert of your surroundings as well as yourself. End has begun making his move and I can't have any of us getting injured because we are unprepared. He took me by surprise and I am still recovering from my mistake. I want the lot of you to assist the Gods and the demigods as much as possible— but for now, return with me to discuss some important matters"

The primordials nodded and was about to flashed out when Katie raised her hand while clearing her throat

Percy furrowed his brow and turned to the direction of the daughter of Demeter "Yes?"