Chapter 32

A/n:well I will try my best to make this chapter long...because I just notice that my previous chapters are too short hehe...sorry for that...

By the way...thank you for spending time to read my story...I am really touch,,,promise...^____^

--------------------------------------------------------

Alex POV

Lumabas ako mula sa resto ni Kath,,,habang tinititigan ko sya lalong sumasakit ang ulo ko at the same time lalo ding bumibilis ang tibok ng puso ko...

Well I can't blame my self...she has her beautiful eyes...it is a good weapon to make every man fall inlove with her...

She has her angelic and innocent look but when she was talking hehe...its a kind of weird because she look like a monster when she was talking,,,or she is just like that to me???

But why???

Did I do something wrong???

Of course you have!!!

Ever since you and her meet!!!your too mean...tssskkk..

Ohhh yahhh...I forgot...

Its just me to be mean woth her...she is the fiance of my brother that's why I am mean...

Tsskk..

Why am I talking to my self anyway???0*0

I'm crazy...shit!!!""""____""""""

I walk towards the car and sit at the driver's seat...

Of course....I have no driver anyway!!!

I was thinking of her...not Kath,okay???

It was the girl in my dream...

She is pretty similar with Kath but I can't say it was her because
..she said that we cross our paths in the party...A birthday party of my half brother to be exact..

Tsskk...that girl make me crazy!!!

Seriously!!!who the heck is this girl and why is she bothering me???

Tsskkk!!!

"Hindi nga si sya yun okay???!!!"sigaw ko sa sarili ko while nagdadrive

Tsskkk!!!

She said it earlier that maybe it was Steph not her!!!

But why is she suddenly get shocked when I said

"Hindi....hindi ba ikaw???"

Ahhh!!!!I think shes hiding something!!!

I know!!!

Tsskkk...that girl is also annoying!!!

Di kaya......kapatid nya yung babae sa panginip ko???or cousin???

Yahhh...ka relative nya lang kaya ganoon sya...baka akala nya sinaktan ko lang yung babaeng yun at iniwan ko...

Well it has almost 60 percent sure na niloko ko lang ang babaeng yun kasi nga di pa ako naiinlove kahit minsan...