Jachary~ you are not leaving me

Zach's POV
I am in love with my best friend. Yeah you heard me I am. It's very cheesy I know but I cant help it.

  I walked downstairs to see the boys sitting on the couch apart from Jack. I ignored it thinking he was out with Gabbie again. I sat down sighing while the others gave me a weird look.

  "What's wrong zach?" Jonah asked chuckling a bit.

     "Nothing why are you laughing" I asked kind of annoyed. They all just looked at me with amusement.

"Zach you, never mind" corbyn said.

I got up ignoring the total goofs I live with. I walked back to my room that jack and I shared. And flopped down on the bed completely tired. I got under my covers and looked at the time. 8:08 pm. Why am I tired yeah i don't know either. I was soon falling asleep.

I woke up to the sound of the door creaking open quietly and small footsteps. I knew it was jack but I didn't want to move. I expected him to climb into bed or something but I heard a bag opening. It sounded like he was stuffing his belongings in it.

I turned my head so i could look at him better. He in fact was packing a bag. Where the hell is he going? I asked myself .

"Jack?" I asked sleepily. He turned around fast and when he looked at me I swear his eyes softened. But that soon went away and fear filled his eyes.

"S-sorry zach I didn't mean to wake you." He said then slowly walked away from the dresser.

"Jack, are you okay? What are you doing?" I asked.

He nodded his head fast. "I'm fine zach and I'm just going to visit my parents that's all." He said faking his smile.

I looked over at the clock. "Jack it's 2 in the morning there's no way you're going home and you would've told us" I said stating the obvious.

"So tell me jack where the actual fuck are you planning on going at 2 in the morning" I raised my voice a bit.

"G-Gabbie and I, we're leaving" he said.

What does he mean by leaving

"Where?" I asked not caring if he had to leave this second.

"I um we're going to the UK." He said smiling shyly.

"And well we're staying there for a bit. Gabs said that we should end our relationship. But I love her so much so I asked her what I could do to help it. And well she wants to move to the UK with me," he said

Tears filled my eyes. Zach do not let him go. You'll regret it. You can not let the love of your life leave this easily.

My thoughts filled my head. Suddenly anger filled through my vains. "And who were you going to tell, no one?? Jack I swear you don't know what's right for you. If you leave I am cutting our friendship off. You know what I go through And you're going to leave me alone." I quietly yelled.

"That's where you're wrong I love her zach and I want to be with her the rest of my life" Jack said.

"You've only known her for 2 fucking months what are you going to get married next. Oh and cut off a friendship you've had for 3 plus years?? Yeah sounds real smart Avery." I said teas falling down my face.

"Real fucking smart," I whispered.

Jacks eyes softened and he walked over to me. "Zach this has nothing to do with our friendship I understand you think this is wrong but it's what I want. If you love me you would let me go." He said calmly.

"That's the thing Avery I love you, I love you so much. Like a thousand times more than just a friend. I want us to be together. We were so close then Gabbie came along and ruined it all." I said.

"Y-you love me?" He asked.

I put my head down and nodded slowly. "Jeez Jack Avery I have loved you since we first locked eyes. Since I first saw those beautiful chocolate brown eyes of yours." I said crying.

Silence sat upon us for atleast 5 minutes.

"Oh but go ahead keep on packing leave me behind. All I did was care for you and love you but I never And will never get anything in return" I said looking up at him.

He just stared at me. "Jack Avery are you even lis-"

I was cut off by soft lips on mine. I kissed back knowing this is what I wanted since I saw him.

Our lips moved in sinc and he laid me down on my bed not breaking the kiss. He tried to pull off my shirt but I stopped him.

"What the hell is wrong with you," I asked.

"Zachary Dean Herron I have loved you since I first saw you, I just took in Gabbie because I never thought I would have a chance with this, with us. But when you said that I knew I had to do something. Zach Herron I love you so much," he said staring into my eyes.

I looked into his eyes then looked up to his hair I ruffled it with my hands. Jack giggled.
"Jack you have to tell gabbie ok," I said.

"I ok I will." He said smiling

"But this between us cannot happen until you and Gabbie have ended I do not want to be the cause of it." I said.

He nodded. "Kiss me" I said.

Jack gladly took that offer and kissed me with love.

"Now go to sleep it's late and you need sleep." I said pulling my covers down so he could join me.

He climbed into bed with me and I cuddled him. "Goodnight Love," I said kissing his forehead. He smiled. "Goodnight zach" He said before falling asleep in my arms.

This is my first book and it's really bad I'm sorry. But it will get better I promise😂💓

~Dani💘