Jorbyn~go to sleep love

Yo so this gets really heated in the end kinda so uh yeah sorry. And it's not even good😂

Third person POV
Jonah and Corbyn were sitting on the couch watching a movie cuddled up together. The other boys had gone to sleep already, since it was 1:30 am.

Jonahs POV
"Jonah," Corbyn pauses and rubbed his eyes. "I'm tired I'm going to bed" he said standing up. "Ok I'll be up in a minute" I said. Corbyn already started walking up the stairs to our room.

I cleaned up the mess the boys and I made. I turned off the tv and jogged upstairs. I walked into Corbs and I's room to find Corbyn curled up in a ball. "You alright baby" I asked changing my clothes. I got into bed.

"I'm fine" he said still not looking at me. "Corbs seriously what's wrong" I said. He ignored me. "Listen I don't want to be annoying but I don't like to see you like this." I said.

"Jonah I am ok" Corbyn basically yelled at me. "O-okay I was just worried Corbyn sorry" i said.

I got under the covers and stared at the ceiling. What's wrong with my baby

"Jonah" Corbyn said his voice breaking. I looked over at him. "I'm not ok I'm really not ok" he said crying. "Oh baby come here" I said opening my arms for him to come to.

He cuddled into me and I kissed his forehead. "Now tell me what's wrong baby" I said. "I -I just feel so stupid, useless, no one wants me. Have you seen those comments on my posts, they're all right" he said quietly.

I pulled him closer. "Corbyn look at me" I said. He slowly looked at me I could see his tears running down his face. I put my hand on his face running along his smooth cheeks. "Listen baby you are so smart, everyone loves you, I mean have you seen yourself." I said wiping his tears away. "And your personality don't even get me started I could talk hours apon hours about you" I said. He smiled.

I leaned my forehead on his. "You mean the word to me and it hurts me to even know you think about yourself like that" I said. "I'm sorry" he said removing his forehead from mine. "Don't worry sweetheart everything is ok no need to apologize" I said calmly.

I kissed Corbyn slowly. "Do you want me to show you how much I love you" I said. Corbyn looked up at me quickly and nodded fast. I chuckled. I took his lips in mine. He kissed back. I deepened the kiss. Corbyn was enjoying this and I knew it. I pulled away. "Hmm why should I continue" I said teasing him. "Because I need you" He said kissing me. Our lips moved in sinc and corbyn moved so he was straddling me. I flipped him over without stopping the kiss. I rolled my hips down grinding on him. He moaned moving his head to the side. I took the chance to mark his neck up. I sucked, bit, and blew all over his neck creating many hickeys.

*timeskip because I even felt awkward writing that*

Corbyn laid next to me. "I love you so much Jonah Marais Roth frantzich" He said kissing me again.

"And I love you so much corbyn Matthew besson" I said pulling him close so he would cuddle into me.

"You need to go to bed love, it's late" I whispered to him. "Goodnight Love" I said kissing his forehead.

"Goodnight J" Corbyn said.

WOAH I AM SO SORRY FOR WRITING THAT I FEEL DISGUSTING I NEED TO BATHE IN HOLY WATER AND THAT WASNT EVEN THAT BAD!!😂
But I'm yeah....

-dani💘