Zorbyn- I needed to see you

There's like no pictures of them together. I found this one but it's so blurry sorry!!!

I'm not putting a description on this one because I'd just give away the whole plot😂

Zach's POV
I've always been pretty lonely. I alway keep to myself because what's the point of friends I don't like them.

  But it all changed when I met corbyn besson at my job. He had walked in and uh he actually was trying to beat me up but I ran away in time. A couple weeks passed and we kinda did IT if you know what I mean.

So here I was sitting on the couch my whole family here. Including my little sister and brother. And my older sister and brother. Which my older sister basically took the role of my mother since she's been gone since I was 10. I'm 17 now.

My dad is a drunk, any time he can drink he will. He doesn't care about our family. My mom who's name is Olivia is also an addict. Although I haven't seen her in so long I don't know what she is now.

We were all interrupted by my little sister running into the house. She looked pale, like she had just seen a ghost. "Reese what's wrong?" My older sister asked.

"She's here" she said sitting down practically shaking.

"Who's here" I asked confused.

"Olivia" she said.

Everyone stopped and looked at each other. "W-where" my brother asked.

"At shelias" she said. Shelia was our friend who lived about a block away.

I looked down. There's no way she has just come back like that. She can't just be gone for that long then come back and act like nothing happened. I stood up. "I'm going to work" I said.

"Zach, Zach wait" I heard my sister call me. I ignored her and ran down the street. I wasn't going to work I knew where I was going.

I ran up to Corbyns door and knocked loudly on it. I kept knocking until the door opened.

"What the fuck" Corbyn yelled looking at me.

"I needed to see you" I replied.

"Not the right time" he said trying to close the door. I put my foot in the door to stop it.

Tears were starting to form and I knew they would fall soon.

"I -I didn't know where else to go" I said almost crying. You could hear yelling in his house from his "tough" dad.

"I thought you were working today" he asked.
"I'm supposed to but I'm not there am I" I said. "My boss is going to have my ass" I said.

He sighed. "Meet me outside your work in 20 minutes" he said then closed the door. I stood there staring at it for a while. I then turned around and started walking to work. I didn't actually want to go to work I just wanted to meet corbyn. So I walked extremely slow.

20 minutes later just how corbyn has promised he was there. I ran to him and hugged him the tears coming back. He hugged me tight. I always somehow managed to make him nice and not the rude person he normally is.

"Follow me" He said. I nodded and we walked and walked. He stood in front of a coffee shop. He walked in. That's weird corbyn never liked coffee. "Order whatever you want I'll pay" he said. I smiled and ordered a simple iced vanilla coffee.

We both sat down and he looked at me. "Now tell me what's wrong" he said. I looked up at him.

"Olivia is back" I said my voice breaking. He sighed and stood up. He pulled me up and he sat down putting me in his lap. I moved my face towards his chest. I cuddled into him.

"It's going to be okay baby" he whispered to me. Chills ran down my spine. I nodded and tried to cuddle closer but it was impossible because I already was enough.

"Listen to me" he said. I looked up into his blue green eyes.

"Whatever happens with her just know you mean a lot to me. You are such an adorable guy." He said pushing my hair back.

"And I-I love you" He said smiling.

My eyes widened we've never said that before.

"I love you too, so much Corbs"  I said leaning in for a kiss.

He kissed me but we didn't go far. "Okay baby you need to go to work" he said standing up so is would fall out of his lap. I nodded But whimpered. "You know you have to don't fight it" he said. I nodded and smiled.

He kissed me once last time then left the coffee shop. I would love him forever and I was sure of it.

So this was kinda based off of the episode in shameless with Ian and Mickey.
I LOVE THEM!!!
But yeah I didnt know what else to write and I was rewatching shameless and I saw that so this happened.

-dani💛