Zaniel~ strawberries and cigarettes

Based off the song by Troye Sivan for the movie love simon!! Sorry I love troye😂
Also don't mind the picture I messed up but I love them so enjoy that!!😂❤️

Zach's POV

Remember when we first met?
You said "light my cigarette"

I walked out the school doors ready to go home. While I walked past the last brick wall i was pulled aside. A brunette boy looked me in the eyes and smiled.

"Hey  can you light my cigarette I cant get it to work" he said giggling a bit. I couldn't help but blush he was the most adorable person I've seen.

"Oh uh yeah sure" I said grabbing the lighter. I lit it up. "Thank you so much" He said smiling. "No problem" I said. "Hey uh can I have your number" He said. "I don't even know your name but yes" I said laughing. "Oh sorry I'm Daniel ok here" he said handing me his phone. I typed my name and number.

"Zach huh, you know I've never seen you around" he said with a cocked eyebrow. "Yeah I'm kinda a loner" I said. "Why is that you're adorable" he said. "I'm gay" I said doing small jazz hands. "It's fine cutie I am too" he said winking and walking off. What just happened I thought.

So I lied to my mom and dad
And jumped the fence and I ran

"I'm coming to your house tonight" Daniel said. We've been dating for about 2 months now. And I really couldn't be more happy. "My parents Daniel you know how they are" I said. "It's ok love you don't have to" He said rubbing the small of my back. I melted into his touch.
"No I'm just" I hesitated. "meet me outside my house at 9" I said smirking.

9 came around sooner than I thought. I got a text from Daniel saying he was here. My parent were already asleep since they have to get up earlier tomorrow. I snuck down the stairs and out the door. I walked towards my back gate climbing over it because it was locked. I scratched my arm, "fuck" I said under my breath.

I pushed that aside and ran towards Daniel being so extra but I missed him so much. "Baby baby it's been like 5 hours you're ok" he said. "But I missed you" I said dragging out the u in you. He chuckled and hug me " I missed you too" he said.

But we couldn't go very far
'Cause you locked your keys in your car

Daniel looked at me with a small smile. "What" I said. "I um I left my keys in the car, and it's locked" he said laughing. "DANIEL SEAVEY" I yelled laughing. He laughed too. "I'm sorry babe but I guess we'll have to do something else" he said smirking. "Oh god" I said giggling.

So you sat and stared at my lips
And I could already feel your kiss

Daniel looked down at my lips then up to my eyes. I nodded my head. He leaned in and kissed me with passion. He put his hands on the small of my back pulling me close. I put my hands in his hair playing with the small hair on the back of his neck. I could taste his strawberry chapstick on his lips. I craved him now. I pulled away. "Zachary I love you so much you know that right" he said. "Of course and I love you so much more so don't even try to beat it" I said. "Fine" He said dragging out the word.

Long nights, daydreams
Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool

It was another late night with Daniel and I . "Zach" he said dragging out my name. "Yes" I said. "Can you light my cigarette again it's not working" he said. I laughed and lit it up. Daniel blew smoke rings and I looked at him with wide eyes. "Since when did you learn how to do that" I said "I've been practicing" he said smirking.

Like that night in the back of the cab
When your fingers walked in my hand

Daniel and I sat in the back of the cab. We stared into each other's eyes. I smiled. He put his hand in mine and squeezed it tightly " I love you so much" He said leaning in and kissing my forehead. "I love you too" I said smiling up at him.

Next day, nothing on my phone
But I can still smell you on my clothes
Always hoping things would change
But we went right back to your games

I woke up and looked at my phone. I texted Daniel last night telling him goodnight and a whole paragraph. He never answered. I ignored it and got out of bed changing into my clothes and taking Daniels hoodie with me. It still had his smell on it and I loved it. I walked into school and to Daniel and is normal spot.

I waited even until the bell rang and he never showed up. I ran to my class. Lunch came around that means Daniel would be there. I ran out the door outside where we normally sit. He wasn't there I pulled out my phone and frowned no text, no calls, nothing. I looked up from my phone and saw him with the kid Jack Avery.

I walked over to them "hey babe" I said walking to Daniel. He looked at me. "Who's this" jack asked looking at me.

"He's just some kid i used to study with" he said.

My eyes grew wide someone he used to study with are you serious. "I-I  um" I said not knowing what to say.

"Well I've got to go nice meeting you Zach" jack said hugging Daniel then walking away. "So study buddy huh" I said furrowing my eyes brows.

"Zach it uh I, I can explain" he said scratching the back of his neck. "Go ahead explain, is this some kind of game you play? How many innocent guys lives can I mess up" I said now yelling.

"Zach I love you I do" he said with tears in his eyes.

"No you don't and you don't get to cry right now," I said tears falling from my eyes.

Blue eyes, black jeans
Lighters and candy, I've been a fool

I knew I couldn't trust him i knew it some stupid guy with a lighter. I walked down the street the next day. I saw Daniel with jack, Daniel kissing all up jacks neck. I hated him I truly do.

I clear my throat, Daniel turns around. His blue eyes staring into mine. I take a second to look at him. His black jeans tight as normal, his band tee, and his hair perfect well now messed up from jacks hands. I ran away sitting on a park bench. Stupid lighter, stupid Daniel for not being able to work it. Stupid strawberry chapstick.

I Zachary Dean Herron have been a fool.

This took way too long to write. I am now writings part 2!! So be prepared for that soon. Im think it should be out around Monday Tuesday. It takes me way too long to write stuff sorry.

-dani💘