Jorbyn~ Please dont leave me alone

Corbyn Besson the schools nerd, is always alone. Jonah Marais the popular baseball player decides to fix that.
.
I'm horrible at writing descriptions bare with me
.
Mention of rape stay safe loves
.
.
Jonah's POV
I walked into school with my head hung low. I really didn't get any sleep last night. My bitch of a girlfriend kept on texting me last night. Yeah I have the schools "hottest" girl as my girlfriend.

But I've got my eyes on someone else.

Corbyn Besson: even his name sounds beautiful. If I talk to him he'll probably think I'm going to hurt him or something.

Apparently no one likes him because he came out gay last year. He is a mysterious boy and I jonah marais am going to figure out what's wrong with Corbyn Besson.

I walked into my first class History Woohoo no not Woohoo.

I sat in the back of the class next to corbyn. He looked up at me nervously. I saw the bruises on his face. I frowned.

"Ok everyone today's lesson is..." I didn't listen to anything the teacher said. I just looked at corbyn. His eyes were red and puffy like he had just cried. He had hickeys on his neck. Hold on is he dating someone?

Class ended and corbyn rushed to get up. I stopped him by grabbing his wrist. He winced

"sorry" I whispered. I let go of his wrist slowly.

"Um please meet me at lunch I need to talk" I said softly trying not to scare him.

"O-okay" He said and ran off.

*timeskip to lunch*

I walked into the cafeteria looking for the faux blonde. I spotted him sitting alone at a table eating an apple.

I walked over to him and smiled when I sat down.

"W-why are you talking to m-me" he stuttered out.

"Corbyn are you ok" I asked concern filling my voice.

"I'm fine leave before you "catch the gay" he said using air quotations.

I chuckled "silly I'm already gay you can't take that away"

Corbyn looked at me shocked. "You're g-" I cut him off.

"Yes I'm gay but who cares tell me what's wrong corbyn please" I said.

"I cant plus like you would care," he scoffed.

"Tell me if I didn't care would I be here?" I asked.

"No" he said. "Exactly" I said smiling.

"Corbyn I love you so much" I said grabbing his hand.

"No you can't say that leave," he said coldly. "W-what?" I stuttered out. "Jonah Marais please get away leave," he said. "No I'm not leaving you," I said concern lacing my voice.

"JUST FUCKING LEAVE ME ALONE!!" He screamed. The whole cafeteria stopped and looked at us. Corbyn looked around at the people, grabbed his stuff, and ran out the door.