The Good Side~ dorbyn

This is based off of Troye Sivan's song the good side

This is Dorbyn and the og Janiel:)
Daniels POV

I got the good side of things
Left you with both of the rings

I left him, I had too, I took both of the rings with me. I couldn't look at him anymore without him hurting me.
"C-corbs" I said crying my eyes out. Corbyn was in bed with another man. The one day I was going to finally accept him and we were going to be happy. He looked at me "Baby it's not what it looks like" he said. I ran out of the room but not before going through my drawers and taking both rings with me.

I got the good side of you
Send it out into the blue
The people danced to the sound of your heart
The world sang along to it falling apart

I got the good side of this. I'm so sorry. Everyone cheered me on but forgot about your feelings too. I'm so sorry I didn't mean for it to happen. "I'm so happy for you Daniel" a fan told me i smiled and thanked her. I glanced at corbyn people giving him bad looks. The word got out of him cheating on me. Everyone seemed to be on my side. I still loved corbyn and I didn't want him hurting but then I remembered what he did.

I got the good side of life
Travelled the universe twice
So many thoughts I wanted to share
But I didn't call because it wouldn't be fair

I'm sorry I got the better chances for everything. I didn't think you'd care that much. I mean you didn't love me right?
I traveled the world with my best friends or our best friends. They were on my side I'm sorry for that. I wanted to tell you so much that has happened and everything that has made me happy but I didn't tell you I didn't think it would be fair to share my happiness.

Then I got the good side of new
Found arms to fall right into
I know how it looked, it wasn't the plan
And some day I hope that you'll understand

I found another person to fall for he made me happy he did I promise. I know it probably looked so bad but I just wanted to say we didn't plan that it just happened. Someday I hope you'll understand and accept us. "Daniel I really like you like I really really like you" Jonah said. I smiled huge. "I really really like you too" I said hugging him. Months pasted by and Jonah and I were happy together. I walked into the kitchen to see Jonah making a bowl of cereal. "Babe," I dragged out the name. "I woke up without you I didn't like it" I said sitting next to him. "Baby I'm not leaving anytime soon I just woke up early and didn't want to wake you" He said. "You're so cute you know" I said leaning in to kiss him. I heard someone clear their throat. I pulled away and saw corbyn awkwardly standing there. "Oh um sorry" I said rushing out.

NOT PART OF THE SONG!!!
I sat down on the couch tired since it's 1:30 am. Corbyn hasn't come home yet yeah I know I'm not supposed to care about him still but I kinda do. I sat on that couch until 2:30 Jonah knew I was doing this but he also knows I'm trying.

The door opened and in walked in a very drunk corbyn. He spotted me on the couch and sat down. "Dani" he said. I wanted to cry we haven't really talked a full conversation since the break up.

"Yeah" I said quietly. "I miss you so much you know" he said. I was about to speak but he cut me off.

"Daniel you got the good side of everything, and if I'm being honest I'm so proud of you." He said. I looked up at him he had tears in his eyes.

"I'm so happy for you and Jonah the both of you. I love to see you happy so don't think for even a second I hate you. Daniel Seavey I still love you so much but I know you have moved on and that's ok as long as you're happy I'm ok with it" He said finishing off with his beautiful smile.

I just hugged him, I could smell the alcohol on his breath but I ignored it. "Come on corbs you've got to go to sleep" I said pulling him up. I helped him walk up the stairs and into his room. "Ok you've got it from here" I questioned. "Yeah of course I'm good" he said laughing.

I sat there and watched him stumble around for a minute. "Yeah corbs you need help" I said laughing.

I walked over to him and went to his dresser pulling out some clothes for him to sleep in. I helped him take off his clothes and put on the pajamas. I tucked him in bed. "Ok so we're friends right" I asked scared for the answer.

He sat there for a second. "Yes of course we are just because of my mistake should not break us apart and again I'm so sorry for that Daniel" he said with his eyes closed.

"We can talk about this some other time" I giggled. He nodded his head and I left the room. I walked into Jonah and I's room. I got under the covers and Jonah immediately pulled me close. "I'm proud of you." Jonah whispered. "I love you" I said. "I love you too now go to sleep love" Jonah said before nuzzling his face into my neck. I giggled and relaxed into his touch falling asleep peacefully.

Ok sorry that was everywhere😂
But I'm writing the second part for the last story. I still have no clue how to continue that. So it might take awhile sorry. But yes this one was very confusing and everywhere. Also y'all should check out Troye he's an amazing person and singer!!

~dani💘