Dorbyn~ hockey game

Daniel is Harry styles younger brother who is in his schools choir. Corbyn besson is just a kid who was dragged to a hockey game. What happens when they finally meet.
Yeah yeah yeah i know I'm so bad at descriptions sigh.

Corbyns POV
I had just gone to a Harry styles concert let me tell you that was amazing. But I had to get this necklace to Harry somehow. I walked to the back of the venue and found Harry's little brother, Daniel. I walked up to him.

"Daniel could you give this to Harry it'd mean the world" I said smiling. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Uh yeah of course, do you need anything else" he said. I shook my head no. He was pushed away by security due to all the fans around. I sighed daniel was actually a pretty nice kid and hey he was really hot. I drove home it was about 10 pm already. I got ready for bed already missing harry. But I couldn't stop thinking about Daniel I didn't know I would feel this way about him. It was a new feeling.

My phone buzzed signaling a notification,

Danielseavey followed you on Instagram

I stared at the screen this isn't real no way. I checked and it was him. How did he find me?

Timeskip to two weeks later

My family somehow dragged me to our city's hockey game. I have never watched hockey why am I here? "Corbyn come on" I heard my stepmom yell. I walked out of my room and into the car. I put in my earbuds and listened to Harry because what's new.

We arrived at the hockey game, it was storming great just great. My family and I ran into the stadium. We all got situated and sat down. The national anthem played so we all stood up.

     I couldn't believe it Daniels choir was here. My heart started beating fast. I didn't look good I was wearing a hoodie and some horrible jeans. My stepmom shushed my siblings who knew that was Daniel. They all looked at me. I just wanted this to be over already.

  We all sat down when it was over. "Corbyn look Daniels here" my sister teased. I sighed.

   "Who's here" my stepmom asked.

"Daniel, Harry's little brother, the one I like" I said looking down.

"Oh he's here go look for him Corbs have a good time" she said pushing me up.

I sighed and walked out to go look for him.

I bumped into someone "oh I'm so so-" I was cut off.

  "Corbyn" I looked up, daniel was staring at me. I waved shyly.

   "Uh yeah that's me" I laughed awkwardly.

He just continued to stare at me. I just decided to hug him, this was my favorite hug I've ever received.

"Here I'll go buy you something, do you want anything to eat" He asked. I shook my head no.
"I'm getting you something, you like smoothies" He asked. I nodded, he grabbed my hand and dragged me to a smoothie stand.

We ordered one strawberry banana smoothie. He grabbed two straws and took me to a table.
"We'll drink it here" He said. I nodded my head and took a sip. "Woah" I said. "They're good right" he laughed at my expression on my face. I nodded my head fast.

"Listen corbyn, Ive been meaning to ask you something" he said, he seemed nervous. I nodded my head for him to continue.

"Ever since I saw you at my brothers concert I knew I liked you. Then I found your Instagram and you are just so beautiful I want to ask you something" he said fiddling with his fingers.

"Yeah" I said.

   "Will you be my boyfriend" he asked then looked me in my eyes. My eyes started to tear up, "yes yes" I shouted I stood up and hugged him.

"Corbyn besson you are too perfect" he said laughing and hugging me.

This was the worst one shot I've ever written sorry. But this was actually based off of what happened to me and one of the why don't we boys siblings. Well it stopped at when they first hugged but yeah. This is so bad I'm sorry I just need some plot ideas. I'll look for some and I'll make a better one next time!

-dani