Chapter III

“Are we still going up?” Ron asks as we walk up a series of stairs.

            After everyone’s nap, we went to the stadium. We are all climbing up while trying to apologize to everyone we bump into. Fred, George and I are leading the ascend but we stop since no one is following.

            “What is going on?” I ask them.

            “The Malfoys.” George replies.

            I walk passed the twins and put my hand on Harry’s shoulder. Lucius placed his can on his sleeve.

            “Is everything okay?” I whisper to Harry.

            Before he answers anything, Lucius let go of Harry and smiles.

            “Analeigh.” Draco and Lucius say at the same time.

            I gently push Harry towards the stairs and tell everyone to continue. I look over my shoulder and raise my eyebrow at them. I smirk as I see them back away in shame. I hate them. Who doesn’t?

            I am behind Ginny and Hermione who started to feel tired from the stairs.

            “I didn’t expect it to be so tiring.” Ginny says under her breathe.

            Hermione nods and sits on the stairs. I have a solution but they might not like it. I take Ginny and Hermione’s hand.

            “You won’t like it.” I say.

            I concentrate on the top corridor and a second later, we apparate next to Fred and George who jump at our sudden presence. Ginny and Hermione try to gain back their balance by gripping the metal rail.

            “Bloody hell!” Ron says.

            “Ronald got scared.” Hermione jokes as she tries to hold back her nausea.

            I don’t actually know if she’s either holding back her nausea or she makes faces for fun. She didn’t seem as sick as Ginny. I rub both of the girls back.

            At the same moment, the Irish team fly right above our heads and into the field. I giant leprechaun waves at us and jumps around. I laugh at the sight of the silly character moving around and look on my right. Freddie has a brilliant smile across his face and sparkles in his eyes. He looks at me and smiles. I put my right hand over his left hand and look and see Georgie laugh. He too looks down at me and smiles just like Fred. I put my left hand on his right hand and squeeze gently. A bright red color explodes which takes back our attention.

            “There goes the Bulgarian!” Fred and George scream.

            “He’s more then an athlete.” Ron says with such excitement.

            Fred throws a flag on his head but Ron gets it off immediately.

            “He’s an artist!” He adds.

            “I think you’re in love Ron!” Ginny says as she pinches her brother’s arm.

            After a quick shut up, I look at Fred and George and smile. They nod and smile back.

            “Oh Viktor I love you!” I start singing as I take Ron’s hand.

            “Oh Viktor I do!” Fred and George sing at the same time while kneeling in front of Ron.