Crazy Little Thing Called Love [Coming Soon]

In THIRTY HYPOTHETICAL MINUTES..........Logan and Beth have been best friends for as long as they have remembered. But when tragedy strikes, what's keeping them as strictly just friends?

In I LOVED HIM FIRST.........Marisa has everything. Looks, friends, boyfriends; the works. So wouldn't you think she'd let her little sister have the ONE thing she acually wants? Of course not! No, instead my evil sister has to win at everything. Everything, I tell you! I thought, you know, maybe the bizarre romance between the guy I was in love with and my sister wouldn't last. Not only did it last, but they ended up getting hitched! I know! How backwards is that?

  Okay, so let me ask you something. If Dane is really, seriouly happy with my awful sister.....why is he all of sudden acting like my friend again, after several years of ignoring me entirely? And is he....is he flirting with me?

  Would it really be a sin to have an "affair" with my brother-in-law? I mean, it's only fair, right? She stole him from me! I'm sure people would understand.

  But no one knows that I loved him first.

In THE WALGREENS GOT ME FALLIN' IN LOVE......“Hey, you busy?” I asked.

 “No,” I could hear the smile in his voice. “I’m not.”

  “Than why haven’t you called me yet?!” I scolded teasingly before hanging up.

  A minute later, my cell rang. I picked it up, pleasant sounding as I said politely, “Helloooo?”

  “Hello, sunshine. And how’re you today?” Oliver said, his deep voice absolutely irresistable through the phone.

  I giggled. I can’t believe that boy called me back! “Careful, darlin’. People are startin’ to talk!”

  “Let them talk. Right now, the only voice I wanna hear is yours.”

  And now do you realize how Walgreens got me fallin’ in love this summer? With infamous bad boy talking to me like that, there’s sure to be trouble! Should I care? Absolutely! Do I care? Mmm, not so much when he’s calling me sunshine in that rough voice! It’s only for the summer, I know, but I can handle it……maybe.

IN MY CELEB DAD.......

All Kenzie Thornton wanted to do was graduate and prep for college. The last thing she anticipated was the media bombarding her with the knowledge Daniel Thornton is not, in fact, her biological father. As if things couldn't get worse, her real dad is a celebrity.

  Brad Jameson never expected to see Natalie Baker again since she took off without a word eighteen years ago. After all those years of waiting for her, yearning for her, he learns through the media that he has a daughter. All thoughts of wanting to be with Natalie again have vanished. But in order to have a relationship with his daughter, he's got to have one with Natalie as well.

In this collection of short stories, you will laugh, swoon, and maybe even cry a little.

All my completed teenaged romance stories all bunched up in one.

COMING SOON: I'll Be Loving You