.I'll fight for us

It's so crystal clear now that I need you here now

I got to get you back today

This time I want it all, this time I want it all

Showing you all the cards, giving you all my heart

This time I'll take the chance, this time I'll be your man

I can be all you need, this time it's all of me.....

Last time I wasn't sure, this time I will give you more

I'm more mature, I'll show you

Last time I didn't know, I messed up and let you go

I need you, don't say no

Lying alone in this room

All that is missing is you

Pick up the phone

Won't you come home?

these words hit me like a bad pain in the heart as i realize how much i need him or how i was letting him walk away from me and out of my life.... i felt empty and i could feel the blood running through my body as i prepared to run after him...

years ago. ..

"K'Lee" my mom yelled from downstairs. she was a middle - aged lady with beautiful hair which is where I get mines from. me and my twin sister Aubrey looked just like her...

"ma'am" i screamed while putting on my school clothes for today I decided to wear a regular t shirt and a pair of skinny jeans and a couple of minutes after I got dressed I walked downstairs to a screaming mom.

"i have been calling yall" she looked like she was stressed about something but she still smiled .

" i know you have and I answered....Aubrey and her little scoota boota is already headed to school" i said with a straight face. she looked at me and smiled.

"girl get this damn gas money and go I'm late for work, do you have to work tonight" i was grabbing a cup from the cabinet and poured juice into it. " unfortunately I do"

"your no good ass pappy paid the child support it should be on your card"

" if he was no good, you wouldn't have did what you did and then you wouldn't have had this pretty young thing right'chea"

" yeah your right" she got up from the table and  threw me my book bag and pulled me closer to the door" we have to leave." she said locking the door. "be safe"  she semi yelled while climbing in her car...

i got in my 2014 kia optima, as usual and started my day off with my favorite song.

like any other typical day, I stopped by the gas station and got gas and a apple juice with a breakfast pizza. today didn't feel the same. I felt like I was being watched. I felt so out of place in my own home town.

"$4.61" the cashier said. She looked so Unhappy and out of place in many places. I could talk that junk about her cause I had itty bitty tips and a slim waist line and a little big butt and medium hips, what more can I say I'm fit to the "t". I handed  her a 5 and told her to keep the change and exited the store in a hurry.

" dafuq wrong with you dude" I screamed as a black dodge charger almost ran into me like I wasn't walking just standing there only invisible. he stopped his charger and got out.

" yo lil ma, I'm sorry, I didn't see you there"

"of course you didn't, and the name is..."

"K'Lee, I can see it on your necklace. "

"at least they would have been able to identify me if your cornrows wearing ahhh would've hit me"  i said almost laughing.

he flashed his award winning smile. "I'm jamal"

"cute but I have to go" i walked away with my ponytail swinging and walked away "nice seeing you " i said and climbed in my car... i bit down into the pizza that had barely cooled down. As I drove off I could only think about jamal and that smile.