Hell Was Chosen For Me ~ 1

Chapter 1

~-~-~-~-~-

Alexia Tabitha Sterling is the only thing my mother ever gave me. Sure she gave me away but that wasn't a true gift. The orphanage is where I've spent my days and the only place similar to a home. Not a true delight but it's acceptable.

"Alex Ms. Grace wants to talk to you before you leave to school. She's in her office." said Kiely as she ran past the door. Kiely was a girl pretty much like all the other girls here who have lost their parents and have no one else.

" I'll be right there. I just need to finish getting ready I'll be down in a sec!" I yelled back but was sure she didn't heard.

Since I was the oldest out of all the other girls and no one was the same age as me I had to go to public school while all the other girls studied in the orphanage. I really didn't mind since I hate being in one place for more than just a few hours so it worked out for all of us.

I put on a pair of jeans, a white t-shirt, a hoody, and my white converse. Then I put my hair in a pony tail. Got my things and headed over to Ms. Graces office. When I reached the office I knocked on the wooden door but after having no response I decided to enter.

"Kiely said you wanted to talk to me" I said right as I entered the door.

"yes please come in... Alexia I wanted to wish you good luck. I know it must be hard for you and I'm sorry I hadn't talk to you much but I really care about you and I your able to make the right decisions." you would think that she would sound happy but all I heard in her words were sadness as if she were hiding something away from me. But I some how didn't want to know so I didn't ask.

"Thanks Ms. Grace It really means a lot" I said as I was leaving the room since I didn't really want to talk. which was weird because Ms. Grace was the OLNY person that worked at the orphanage that I liked. she wasn't like the rest she was kind and warm hearted.

As I turned to wave goodbye I saw some papers on the desk that she kept staring at. I wondered if that was the reason that she seemed so sad. But once again I didn't want to talk about it so I decide to leave it for later.

I exit as usual starting a new and final year of High School. Skating along the streets the breeze felt nice against my skin. I was half way to the school when I stared to dowse off. then I noticed that one of wheel was going out of control. I tried to stop but it was already too late. I had already tripped and flipped but to my surprise I didn't fall on the floor I fell on someone. Just my luck.

I didn't know what to say. I went blank, unable to move, and unable to speak . Thankfully he said the first word

"Are you alright? You fell pretty hard." he said trying to get up but was unable to since I was practically on top of him. I got all my 5 scenes back and was able to get back on my two feet. which by the way hurt like crazy.

"Yes. I am so sorry! something went wrong with my wheel and I didn't see you walking! I am so very sorry!" I said too embarrassed to say anything else

"No it's alright accidents happen I totally understand. You don't have to apologies" he said and by the way he looked it seemed as he meant it.

"Hi I'm Trevor" he said as he took out his hand for me to shake it.

"hey" was all I could say since I was still embarrassed to even look at him so I kept my head bent down so he wouldn't look at me either

As soon as I stared to walk he followed after me and said "Are you headed to the high school as well?"

"Hamilton High?"