Hell Was Chosen For Me ~ 6

Alot of songs inspire me sometime so i'll put them on the side. Try to see if you get how it insipred me... most of the word in the chapters talk about most lyrics to the song. tell me what you think or if you have a song that you think will inspire me.

~Chapter 6~

~Mystery Person's P.O.V~

After traveling for so long I've made it to this small town. I don't think I'll be staying here much long but I rented a room at a motel. It should be dark soon so I'll be able to go out for a snack. The towns small but I'm sure I'll be able to find something or someone roaming in the dark that's good enough.

~30 Minutes Later~

By the time it was dark enough to go out there was still a few people out so it became harder to find something. I couldn't just take someone too many people would notice. I walked further until I heard someone

"Hey cutie what are you doing all alone in the dark"

I turned around and saw a tall blonde. She didn't smell that good but she would have to do.

"I was just looking for something fun to do. Can you help me?" I said in a seductive voice.

"of course I can baby. What did you have in mind?" she said while wrapping her hands around my neck and pressing her boobs against me. Sure they were good but I just want to eat.

"Why don't I just show you."

I grab her waist and crush my lips to hers. She kissed me back with the same force. I asked her for entrance and she couldn't have given it faster to me. I slide my tongue into her. I worked my magic and in a matter of seconds she was having trouble standing and I still haven't taken her blood.

Which reminds me I'm hungry. I grab her thighs and lift her off the ground. I run fast enough for her not to notice and in a second we're in a dark ally. I let go of one of her leg and grab her other thigh even harder while pulling it on the side of my waist but keep my hand on her. I start to kiss her down her jaw and to her neck. She tilts her head back which gives me better access. I suck on her neck and I hear a little moan escape her mouth. I then slid out my fangs and pierce them into her.

"what the fu-" she starts to say but then the pleasure kicks in as she begins to moan even louder "ohh" she grabs my head and pushes me further to her. That's the thing if you know how to do it right you can turn the fear and hurt from the person your drinking into pleasure and a feeling like no other. one of the reasons I didn't feel so guilty

I drank and drank. I could feel the rich thick red hot blood of hers going down my throat. There's nothing better than a teenage girl's blood. I drank a few more until I realized that more than enough she had gotten weaker and was holding herself from falling by grabbing my neck.

I slide my fangs back in, looked her in the eyes and "you will forget everything that has happened tonight, you won't remember ever meeting me, if anyone asks you how you got that mark on your next you'll say you don't know, now go home and eat until you feel better. Do you understand?"

"yes"

"okay now go" I said and let go of her. But she still didn't have enough strength so she fell. I picked her up and carried her to the nearest road to find her a taxi. When I found her one I put her in it.

"tell the man where you live" I ordered her then went to the mans window.

He looked me in my eyes and I said

"I was never here. She came to you. The bill is already paid" and left I usually just leave them there but this is a very small town if anyone found her there they would suspect something was wrong I can't take that risk.