Hell Was Chosen For Me~8~

Chapter 8

~-~-~-~-~-

At lunch I went with the guys. I didn't care that me and Teddy are mad I am so not going to be the one hiding. When I reached the guys they all seemed to stop talking they just stared at me as if they had seen a ghost.

"Hey guys," I say a little awkward.

"Hey Alex," they all say in a weird tune.

"what are you guys doing?" I asked trying to get thing to normal but it didn't seem to work.

"Oh nothing same old same old," one of them says

"Alex can we talk?" I turn to see who asks and it was Teddy.

"Sure"

"Private if you don't mind,"

"okay" I say and start walking away. "see you later guys," I wave bye to all of them. As we left I could hear them talking I just couldn't make out what they where saying.

We reached to the other side of the lot under some tree.

"so what do you want to talk to me about" I ask in the coldest voice.

"You still mad at me?"

"Not as much" it was true. If being mad at some stupid thing made me lose my best friend then it wasn't worth it.

"So you agree with me mow?"

"No I said I wasn't mad at you any more. I never said I agreed with you."

"what will I have to say to convince you that he's a bad guy Alex"

"Look you don't have to convince me. If I think that Trevor is bad edge I'll back away. He's only been here two days. It too early to tell."

"Fine but if he does anything to you I will kick his ass. You got that."

"he won't do anything to me. Where not even friends yet."

"I'm just looking out for you. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you. Your like a little sister I never had but always wanted." he said with a caring look.

"Thanks Teddy. You rock" I smiled back at him.

"I know I do. If only all the guys thought like you. Everything would be perfect."

"oh shut up Teddy. You know what I meant." I said while he pulled me into a huge bear hug.

"Don't worry you rock too Alex"

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

i know its short but i need votes and comments from you guys. come on people don't make me get down on my nees and beg because i will :) just tell me what you thought about the story even if you thought it sucked. i want to know. I atleast want 5 votes and a few comments if more ill love all u guys even more :) so dont forget to

COMMENT

VOTE

AND

FAN

<3 RACH1155