Hell Was Chosen For Me~ 9

"It will be $43.89," the cashier said as he strews to put all the groceries in the bags. 

I handed her the money that Ms.Beckerman had given me. She handed me the change and continued to put the groceries in the bags. She looked to be around in her late thirties. Im guessing she works here full time. There are not many jobs in town, she probably had to choose between working here or at some other job hours away for only a few more. From the bags under her eyes I'm guessing she has kids. After this job she'll go home to q hungry husband and kids. It must be hard, but yet she's still working to sustain her family. They must be having a hard time with bills or her husband might not have a good paying job. What did it mater if they didnt have much money she had the one thing I wanted so much.

"Thank you for shopping at McPatts Supper Market. Have a nice day," she said with a tiring smile. I grabbed all the bags and returned the thank you. 

I walked out the store and made my way to the orphanage. I must admit I was damn right tired by the time I reached the orphanage. Not only did I have to walk 6 blocks by I  

had to carry a load of groceries. But after 45 minutes I finally made it. My arms and legs where pumping from exhaustion. All I want to do is go lay down only bed and rest. But I  

still have to put the things away. As I made my way to the kitchen I ran into the last person that I wanted to see, Ms. Beckerman.

"Took you long enough. Did you get all the things on the list?" she asked as she took the bags to check if I had or not.

"Yes I did," I said calmly.

"No you didnt you fogot the eggs," she shrieked.

"There where no eggs on the list," I tried to keep my cool but it was hard to with this lady.

"Are you calling me a liar?" she asked as if she where offended.

"No, I'm sorry I must have forgotten them," I lied. I could tell she wante to win and she wasn't going to give up until she did.

"that's more better. Can't you do anything right? I send you on one simple task and you forget the eggs. Just leave before you make me angry. I'll put the things away seeing as you can't do simple tasks," she said in the most irritating voice. I walked away but as I exited the door I hears her sigh something like "only a few more weeks," I just ignored it and kept on walking. Can you believe that dashing women is still singel?  

As I entered my rom I threw my stuff on the floor next to my desk and just fell onto my bed. It's been a long day. All I want to do is sleep but I still have to do homework.  

I worked on it for about an hour until I was all done. Now I have nothing to do and for some reason I am not so much tired anymore. It's barely 6 and there is still light oustide I might as well take advantage of it. I grabbed my sweater and headed out. I knew where I wanted to go and I wasn't going to stop until I got there. 

As I passed the streets I noticed that some shops where closing up and that the sun had gone down more. Maybe it's too late to go out...no I'm going. I continued my route. I followed the road until it came to a dead trail where the trees started to form. I pushed branches out of the way and climbed a few small cliffs until I finally made it to my destination. Even though it had only been yesterday since I last came here it felt as if I had been gone for years. The sun was now lower with only a few rays of light being able to be seen. But I didn't need ligh to know what this place looked like. I've been here so many times. The pine trees, the lake, and the mountain all made this my favorite to be. I've loved it since I was a little gir. I haven't captured it's beauty in al long time.

I watch as the sun slowly his behind the mountains until it was completely gone. Now what lit the sky was the full moon that made the lake water sparkle. I got off the rock I was sitting on and walked up to the water and touched it with my finger tips. It was pretty warm at least warm enough to swim in. I haven't done this on a long time. It excited me to be doing this just like when I was little.