Cravings

*artwork used does not belong to me*

XXX

PAST

XXX

Ben slammed Rey against the wall of the Falcon, ravaging her with kisses as his hands explored her waist, trying to find the hidden fold of her top so he could feel the soft skin of her torso under his fingertips.

It had been weeks since he had technically moved into the Falcon and his sexual desires were becoming hard to tame. He and Rey had been making love throughout the Falcon on a near daily basis. They had been almost caught in the act by Chewie - once, maybe twice. The Wookiee had taken to hunting and fishing to give them privacy.

Their relationship was odd and charming, at yet at times it almost mimicked that of Han and Leia's. Ben would say something rude or snarky, usually about Poe or Finn, and Rey would chastise him only for her to then throw herself on his lap. They balanced each other not only in the Force, but in their emotions as well. They acted like a newly married couple, even before they were actually married.

XXX

7 Months Later

XXX

Rey and Ben were asleep in their new stone house. It had been a week since they had moved in. The sound of the wind outside was gentle, much more soothing than the drumming mechanics of the Falcon.

Ben's hand tickled across Rey's belly.

"Mmmm. Ben..." Rey said sleepily. The motion continued. Rey became more disturbed.

"Ben... Knock it off. Not now." Rey mumbled. The motion trailed back the way it came across her stomach, followed by a light pinch.

"I said stop it Ben!" Rey said, practically backhanding Ben. He gave a snort at the impact of her hand to his face.

"Why'd you hit me" He asked as he grumpily rolled over.

"Stop messing with me, I'm tired." She said as she rolled over as well.

"I wasn't messing with you." Ben mumbled into his pillow.

"Yeah right." Rey said, closing her eyes. She snuggled under the covers and Ben's heavy breaths let her know he had quickly fallen back asleep.

Rey felt the tickle again and she reached a hand out to swat him away. But there was nothing there.

"BEN!" Rey shouted, sitting straight up in the bed.

"Huh, wha?" He asked, his long hair clouding his eyes as he turned again to look at her. "What is it?"

Rey reached over and turned on the gas lantern that sat on her bedside table. She held up a finger to silence Ben. He sat up and curiously watched her as she lifted her night shirt and stared at her belly.

"THERE IT IS!" Rey shouted suddenly.

"What? I don't see anything." Ben said.

"It's there. Something is touching me. I know it." Rey said firmly, staring down at her belly.

"I don't see anything." Ben said, rubbing his eyes.

"Ben.... I think it's the baby."

"It's way to early to feel a baby." Ben said.

"How do you know?"

Rey hesitantly placed a hand on her belly, furrowing her brow as she concentrated.

She felt a pinch from inside her tummy.

"OH MY GOSH." Rey screamed in surprise.

"It knows I'm here." She suddenly whispered to Ben, her hand still on her belly.