Chapter Dos

• Dedicated to Tiny Tot

"Anna," Chris whispers, "Wake up, sweetie."

"Huh" I stir, "What?"

"You fell asleep in the rocker" he pointed out.

"Oh," I said I stood slowly.

We walked out of the baby's room and into another room. It was beautiful! The walls are a rose color with light pink and purple swirls painted into it. I wasn't sure whose room this was or why it was painted this way, and by the look on Chris' face he didn't either. We just looked around the room and stared. The bed frame and dresser were also painted like the walls. This room was kind of freaking us out. We walked out and closed the door, making sure to lock it. I shuddered. There was something about that room that wasn't quiet right. I didn't want to go back in there, ever.

We walked across the hall into door number three. WOW! I thought. It's humongous and gorgeous and... it's our bedroom. The master bedroom. The walls are a light yellow with a trace of green design in it. Chris painted it just the way we discussed. He's such a handy man. He bought us the sliegh bed that I've been wanting too. I'm so thrilled. He spoils me so very much. The bed spread is a gift from his mom and matches the room almost perfect. He looks over at me and smiles. I in return reach over and grab his face to kiss him.

"It's perfect!" I squeal.

"I'm glad" He smiles.

He grabs my hand and walks me over to another door in our room. He smiles at me and gestures for me to open the door. I reach door and turn the knob. I gasp when I see what's inside. It's our closet, a walk in closet. All of our things are in it already. I start jumping up and down and Chris starts laughing. Edwyn doesn't lke the fact that I'm jumping and starts moving around in my stomach. I stop jumping and let him get settled again. I look over at Chris and he is still laughing. I smile at him. He walks over and takes my hand, pulling me out of the closet and shutting the door. He points at another door. I slowly walk over and open it. OH MY GOSH! It's the master bathroom. I walk in and look around. It has a garden tub, stand up shower for two, his and her sinks and a slide.A SLIDE? What the? A slide....for what? I look at Chris. He just smiles. The bathroom is decorated in light greens and browns, with sea shells everywhere. It's awesome! I love it. I'm still wondering about this slide though.

"It's a slide for the laundry shoot" he laughs.

"I thought it was for us," I exclaimed, "I was getting nervous."

He laughed, "Only you baby"

I stuck my tongue out at him and laughed. I mean what would you think if you would see a slide in your bathroom? Probably the same as me right? Just call me crazy.

We walked out of our room and into the next. It's my craft room. All of my things are still in boxes and the walls are bare. Which means I get to decorate it however I want to. I'm giddy all over again, but this time I don't jump so little Edwyn Marshal can sleep. So that is room four. I wonder what rooms five and six are. I walk past Chris and walk farther down the hallway. I reach to open door five and something stops me. I feel sick, really sick. I lean against the door way and yell for Chris. He runs up to me and helps me to the bathroom across the hall.(door number six) He wet a wash rag with cold water and rubs my face and neck trying to cool me off and stop me from feeling sick.

"What's with that room?" I ask with a shaky voice.

"I don't know," he says, "I've never been in there."

"I touched the knob and got really sick" I told him.

"I'll check it out later," he told me, "are you feeling any better?"

I nodded and stood slowly.

"Would you like to see the back yard?" Chris asked.

"Yes please," I smiled, "just don't let go of me."

We walked downstairs slowly, and made our way to the back porch. The designs are the same as they are on the front porch. Still absolutely beautiful. The back yard is full of all sorts of flowers. Tulips, Roses, Bluebeard shrubs, Butterfly bush, Carolina Allspice and so many more. It really nice out here. We walked down the steps, into the yard and headed towards to gate. I looked around me making sure I didn't see any snakes as we walked. I am completely terrified of snakes. I didn't see any and was relieved. Chris opened the gate and boy was I shocked. I wanted to run, but knew better. There's a gazebo that sits in front of the water. He built it! It has a swing in it and a table. Everything is hand built. It's made with love by Chris. We walk into the gazebo and sit in the swing. I look down at the arm beside me and engraved is:

To my loving wife Annabelle <3 I love you dearly and will for eternity!

To Daddy's little man Edwyn Marshal <3 I love you forever and always!

Love Always, Christopher and Daddy <3

"Oh it's beautiful Chris!" I shout.

We hug and kiss, and continue to swing for a while. Enjoy the weather together. Edwyn decides he wants to play. We watch as he kicks and does flips in my belly. Once he calms, I lay my head back and gaze at the sky thanking the Lord for this perfect day.

Another chapter down YAY!! Vote, Comment and all that gravy :)