Chapter Seis

I walked out of the bathroom, over to the bed and slowly put my robe on. I laugh out loud because I know what Chris is going to say when I tell him about my dream. I still can't believe I thought I'd had Edwyn. It felt so real. I rubbed my stomach while walking out of the bedroom. Edwyn decided to move when I was half way down the stairs. I stopped and sat for a few minutes, then continued my journey into the kitchen. Chris had his back to me. I decide to walk up behind him. I'm trying to be very quiet, he stills suddenly and I think I'm caught, but he then continues doing whatever he's doing. My stomach touches him before I realize it and he laughs.

"Good morning Edwyn," he laughs, "Good morning honey." He turns and hugs me and kisses my cheek.

"Good Morning Babe," I grin, "how did you sleep?"

"I had weird dreams" he replied, "You?"

I just laughed and took a deep breath.

"Are you sure you want to hear my dream?" I asked still laughing.

"That bad?" He said seriously.

I nodded, then sat down. I shook my head and started from the beginning.

I told him I woke up in our bed and this is what happened next...

"C-C-Chris!" I scream.

I'm scared to reach down and see if I've had the baby or see where the hell all the blood is coming from. I try to move, but it hurts so bad. I slowly push the blanket down, leaving the sheet in place. I'm so scared and I don't know where Chris is. I place my hands on my lower stomach and shake it a little. I wait patiently for Edwyn to roll around or move or something! Nothing happens.

"OH GOD PLEASE NO!" I scream aloud.

"Chris where are you," I yell even louder, "I need you."

I'm crying at this time, but I have to know if my baby is okay. I pulled the sheets down and freak out. There is so blood. I pull my gown up and look down on the bed between  my legs. Edwyn is laying there, is he sleeping? He's so beautiful. I reach down and pick him up. We are still connected. The umbilical cord hasn't been cut, but why? Why are we in the house, in our bed? Where is Chris?

Edwyn moves a little so I pull him back to have another look. I smile because he's about to open his eyes. He stretches and yawns making the sweetest sounds.

"Mommy loves you Edwyn Marshal LeBleu," I whisper, "I'm so happy you're finaly here."

"I love you too Mommy," Edwyn says, "I'm going to kill you."

I look down at him and his eyes are blood red, and his teeth are jagged and very sharp! He's grinning at me, trying to grab my face. I hold him far away and slowly scoot to the edge of the bed. I stand, still holding Edwyn away from and look at the floor in front of the bed. What is that? It looks like...I move closer...

"OH CHRIS." I squeak, my voice giving out on me.

"YOU," I scream at Edwyn, "you did this to your father."

Edwyn laughs, "He's better dead and so are you mommy."

"W-w-what?" I question him, "why?"

"I don't love nor like either of you," he laughs, "so I will kill you!"

My son is possessed! Something is very badly wrong. He killed his father. He wants to kill me.

Chris walks over to me and hugs me. He kisses me and pulls me tight. I started crying and didn't know why. I was really starting to wonder about this house. Is the room at the end of the all the reason I had this horrible nightmare? I wasn't sure. I just knew being in Chris' arms made me feel much better. When he let go I stood and walked to the window and looked out into our backyard. There was a slight breeze blowing, so I decided to walk out on the porch. I sat down slowly, rubbing my stomach. It felt so good to be outside. The different smells of the flowers were breathtaking. Edwyn must have liked being outside also, because he started cutting flips. It hurt, but made me laugh too.

I looked toward the gazebo and thought I saw something or someone. I stood and put my right hand over my eyes, blocking the sun. I did see someone. It's... an old lady. What is she doing in our gazebo? Is she okay? I grab the rails and slowly walk down the steps. I look up to see if she's still there, and she is. I walk cautiously to the gate, hoping I don't frighten her. When I reach the gate I stop.

"Ma'am," I yell, "are you okay?"

She doesn't move.

"Ma'am," I yell again, "Is everything alright?"

Still nothing.

I open the gate, making sure to leave it open and walk nonchalantly over to this lady. The closer I get to her, the weirder I feel. Edwyn is really doing flips now, but why? Why do I have this feeling of uneasiness? I stop suddenly...it's like my feet are stuck to the ground. I can't move! What the hell? I look up and the little old lady is staring at me. Her eyes are blazing blue, a fire blue. Her hair is now a silverish/redish color and has worms, bugs and crazy creepy crawlers all in it! Her face is wrinkled and white with black circles around her eyes,mouth, and cheek bones. When she opens her mouth bugs crawl out! I try to scream, but nothing comes out. She laughs at me, then says...

"Leave while you can, my child." In a very creepy hoarse voice.

At the end of her last word she vanishes, and I can walk again. I turn quickly and run back to the house. I'm out of breath as I climb the steps to get inside the house. Chris is still in the kitchen, so I walk calmly to my purse and grab one of my pills and take it. I sit down and start to relax. I look over at Chris and notice he isn't moving. Why? I walk over and...

I hope you enjoy this chapter :) comment and vote if you want to :) Until the next chapter :::))))