Chapter Diez

(I'm attempting to write this chapter while watching two very hyper kids. Please forgive me if there are many mistakes lol. Oh if you see Bryce or Jade's names please let me know because I might accidently put their names down instead of the characters.)

Chris helped me to the truck, then ran back in the house to grab the bags. I'd had them packed for a few days now. For some reason I knew  something crazy like this was going to happen. Edwyn is rolling around like crazy and that can only mean one thing. I look out the window and who do I see. That b*tch! She's not alone this time! She has a young girl with her. The girl looks to be about twenty or so. She's very pretty. Her hair is blonde and curly, very long. Her eyes are shining bright blue. Her pale skin is almost sparkling. It is sparkling! What is she? She's absolutely beautiful! I close my  eyes and take a deep breath, trying to slow my contractions that have just started. When I open my eyes...she's at my window. She smiles at me kindly and what do I do? I open my door.

She takes my hand and it's like I'm not myself anymore. My name is Claudia, don't be afraid. I will never cause you harm. My contractions slow and what she says next surprises me. She brings my hand to her mouth and... bites it. It doesn't hurt though. It actually feels...good. She does the same thing to her wrist. She brings her wrist to my mouth.

"Drink," Claudia says, "it will protect you."

I do as shes say, not that I have a choice. Her blood taste like chocolate, warm chocolate. She pulled away, but I didn't want to stop. I frowned at her, but she just smiled and released my wrist. She stepped back and bows at me. Why did she bow at me? I looked at my wrist and the evidence was gone.

When I looked up Chris was running down the steps with all the bags. His eyes were glowing a reddish tint. I could really see it this time. Is he a...vampire? No... is he?! I was scared now. My contractions were a lot stronger now; 15 minutes apart.

"I think I have everything," he yells from the back of the truck, "you ready?"

"Just get in and drive!" I scream.

"Oh, I've been warned about how cranky you will be," he laughs and starts the truck.

We pull out of the drive way and get on the highway. We have about forty-five minutes til we get to the hospital, and that depends on traffic. I close my eyes and breath... he,he,he, ho,ho,ho. I do this for about three minutes and my contraction stops. I start timing again and wait for the next one. During my "free" time I stare at Chris, his eyes are red; sparkling red. What is he? I want to ask, but I'm scared of the answer. I've got to do it one day...I take a deep breath and...

"What are you?" I ask.

He laughs, "What do you mean?"

"Chris, I'm not in the mood to play" I say nonchalantly, "What are you?"

He takes a deep breath and sighed, "If I tell you, you will hate me."

"I will never hate you," I whisper almost too low.

"Okay fine, I'm a lycanthrope" he murmurs.

"A what?" I ask.

"It means I'm a human that can shape-shift into a wolf or an anthropomorphic wolf-like creature. Because I've either purposely or after being placed under a curse and/or lycanthropic affliction by either a bite or scratch from a werewolf, or some other means."

"You're a werewolf?" I ask, "and our son?"

"We want know anythng until he's born" Chris says too proudly.

"You want him to be a werewolf? I've never even seen you as a... Does that mean I'm a.... You've scratched me before Chris, what does that make me?" I ask, scared to know the answer.

He looks at me and laughs, "You still don't know do you?"

"Know what" I screech.

"What you are" he says.

"NO" I gasp, "w-w-what am I?"

"Well," he says, you my dear are a very specail young woman. You are known as Tatiana in our world. You are the most powerful being among us. Would you like to know exactly what you are?" He asks.

"Y-y-yes" I murmur.

"You are the queen of vampires!" He sings loudly.

"I'm the what of the what?" I ask dumbfounded.

"You're a vampire honey, but your power isn't with you because of Edwyn," he laughs, "once you have him everything will come back to you. You will regain your powers and reclaim your throne."

"Oh this is so stupid Chris," I laugh, "just get me to the hospital my contractions are getting closer together. They are ten minutes apart now. DRIVE!"

I don't believe this shit. He really expects me to believe all of this. How dare he scare me like that knowing I'm about to have our child. He must think I'm completely bonkers or something. I'll take care of him once we're all back home and I'm feeling better.

I turn the radio on and what does it say?

News report! Local authorities have just discovered two young women who look like they've been bite to death by some sort of animal. A panther or bear or maybe a...wolf!

well I hope you enjoy the chapter lol....next one is when she has her precious baby boy!! Is he a werewolf or a vampire? Hmmmm guess we shall see....Vote Comment and all that groovy gravy