Chapter Quince

Short Chapter

Suddenly Edwyn vanishes! He just poofed and disappeared. I jump up and look around hoping to see him climbing on the ceiling or walls somewhere. I didn't see him anywhere. Chris and Claudia were by my side, wide eyed and just as confused as I am. Where could he be? How could a human baby do these things?

"Edwyn," I called, "where's mommy's baby?"

We heard a giggle but don't see anything.We all walked slowly towards the sound, until it stopped and we couldn't hear it anymore.

"Edwyn," Chris giggled, "come out and play with us."

All we heard was a grunt or something that sounded like a grunt, then watched as a porcelain plate flew straight at Chris' head. He dodged it and we watched as it fell onto the floor. We looked in the direction where it came from and was amazed to see Edwyn, slowly start appearing back to normal. When he was fully back to normal, I grabbed him up and carry him up to his room.

"Can you tell mommy what you are," I ask, "I'd really like to know and understand."

"va-va-va," Edwyns murmurs, "wo-wo-wo."

"Are you trying to tell me something sweetie," I ask.

He giggles, "va-va-va-wo-wo-wo."

"I don't understand baby boy," I sigh, "I wish I could, I'd really love to understand."

Edwyn grunts and squeals, "vaaaam...woooool."

 So what is Edwyn? Comment and let me know what you think...Vote also :)